Infestation: Survivor Stories

TheTruth

am I the only on who actually likes that game?

lol last I played it was like.. 3-4 months back I think? What changed since then bro, please tell me.

Did they listen to the community and add in PvE servers? Did they do a formal trading system? Anything? 

lol last I played it was like.. 3-4 months back I think? What changed since then bro, please tell me.

Did they listen to the community and add in PvE servers? Did they do a formal trading system? Anything?

GB pls

>Topic about a game

> In General Gaming

>Chocolate asks for it to be put it in GB

>??!?!?

>uwotm8.jpg

ew use of maymay arrows

you don't even own the game

ew use of maymay arrows

you don't even own the game

Desperate attempt at saving face now that you've been called out.

And yes, I do own the game. My friend bought it for me when it had just released as a gift, not through Steam.

Edit: Let's try and keep this on topic please? I kind of made this topic for people who play to discuss. I know some of you don't like the game(I'm not crazy about it, but it's not like I dislike it that much either, plus it cost my friend around 30$ I think, I may as well put it to some use) but I'm sure you won't keel over and die if you avoid pointing that out. 

@Lucas2231 Please respond?

Desperate attempt at saving face now that you've been called out.

And yes, I do own the game. My friend bought it for me when it had just released as a gift, not through Steam.

Edit: Let's try and keep this on topic please? I kind of made this topic for people who play to discuss. I know some of you don't like the game(I'm not crazy about it, but it's not like I dislike it that much either, plus it cost my friend around 30$ I think, I may as well put it to some use) but I'm sure you won't keel over and die if you avoid pointing that out. 

@Lucas2231 Please respond?

nvm thought your question was rhetorical

Archived