Should I join TF2 Comp?

Utsoob

Can't decide something like this for you. All up to you in the end, how you view your own ability. Maybe you play a lot with people on here that could tell you yes or no, but in the end it largely comes  down to whether or not you want to play, not what someone else says you should do.

If you've been able to witstand Tf2 Sass Centre and if you have a lot of free time then its the right place for you.

(Personally I don't care to get into comp HL or 6's just because I have barely enough time and I would probably bring upon too much shenanagains.)

If you've got enough time then yes, competetive is tons and tons of fun but it takes a lot of time weekly to make sure you can join matches and scrims

Hours means nothing. Play a few lobbies and PUGS. If you do well, put up a LFT on ETF2L/UGC depending where you are. At the end of the day, it's for enjoyment. Don't ask others, ask yourself a] If you're a good player both in ability and enjoyment and b] Do you want to play in a team with other people, do you want to be relied on to attend scrims, do you want to be under a form of pressure to play well in the team. All up to you, not us. You're indecisive, sure, but you're the only person who can make the decision. I for one have [a], just need to work on my confidence with other people  .

Archived