Is Cs:Go Worth buying? (Counter Strike global offensive)

Winter Scout

So recently my friend got a free copy of Cs:Go and I've been wondering if I should Buy they game as well. I'm not sure If I should buy it, If I'm just going to let if sit in my games library to die. I would like some opinions on it. If you could please tell me why I should Buy it and If I am going to want to keep playing it. 

I wouldn't, it's fun every now and then but the hitboxes/weapon accuracy is very bad in that game and there are very broken weapons such as the AWP and the AK-47.

I wouldn't, it's fun every now and then but the hitboxes/weapon accuracy is very bad in that game and there are very broken weapons such as the AWP and the AK-47.

Holy Hell, someone who thinks the AK and AWP are broken just like me

<3

Not really. The AK-47 is only broken if you can aim and actually know when to peak and push correctly. AWP's I feel are only broken in lower levels such as silver and low gold (sorry people in silver and gold :P).. I have no problems against AWPers in MG+ because if you have the right positioning they're decently easy to beat. I have no problems with either of those weapons in the game. The only broken weapons were the old CZ and maybe the Five-Seven because of it's penetration.

And yes I would recommend buying it. Depending on drops you get in the long run it will pay itself off. It's also decently fun with friends who wont get mad at you if you mess up here and there.

Yeh play it but expect to get owned for a long time before you get good! Learning curve is kinder high (at least in my case) I have to be in the right frame of mind! Spend most rounds dead watching the other people but it is fun and cheap so well worth a try! Also expect some abuse on pub servers from your team mates ;)

'PLANT THE BOMB RETARD'

Archived