Prince Lowell

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS!!!!!!  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Game in the Series

• Super Smash Brothers
    • Super Smash Brothers Melee
    • Super Smash Brothers Brawl
    • Super Smash Brothers Wii U/3DS

What the title says. If you want to give reasons, do so below.

I choose Melee. I grew up on this game, and i have probably played the most out of all of them. The controls are tight, it's gameplay is fast, and the stages are great. Of course, it goes without saying that another reason that it's my favorite is because it helped bring Fire Emblem out of Japan.

Newest smash bros for me, mainly due to how you can mold the game to your liking by making custom moves/stages, equipment for stats, and amiibos that learn from you.

I've played the whole series of it since the N64. Now looking back at it after playing the WiiU/3DS version, I prefer highly on the Melee out of them all.

The WiiU just not my favor same along with the 3DS. Matter of fact, as soon as I bought the game and played it some hours.. the first thing that came out of my mouth is, "F*** this game, I'm going back on Team Fortress." X'D

I love the challenges it feel. Well, then again you're off the map around 35%.

Also, newest one is the worst. They took out all the advanced mechanics such as denying someone a ledge and heavily nerfed the power of all the characters

I grew up on Smash N64 & Melee. Melee is the most competitive in my opinion. Brawl was a friends game with the OP Metaknight. I haven't played the Wii U version because I don't have any Gen 8 consoles other than 3DS I guess. I am considering getting the 3DS version. I don't like the character reskins that got their own playable characters instead of putting them in as a color change.

I don't like the character reskins that got their own playable characters instead of putting them in as a color change.

do you mean characters like the koopalings / robin? or clones?

First Smash: Played this with family friends, tons of fun, never really all that good, single-player was solid.

Smash 2 Melee Combat: First one we actually owned, Adventure mode was great. Never really beat my big brother who uses Fox, I liked the points thing

Brawl: Enjoyed more characters + Subspace, playing it now definitely feels floaty and not-so-good. Didn't stop me from playing lots.

Smash 3DS (no Wii U yet. :c): Lots of characters I like, the first one I started focusing on getting good, getting kills with Charizard feels sweet yo. 

And I am one of those people who find the Little Mac/Samus thing pretty cute.

(Forgot to mention, it's fun to throw Little Mac off the side of the stage and deny him reentry for a kill ten seconds in.)

You should of added Project M in there :c

project M

As much as i like Melee, I hate the idea of Project M.

Brawl is it's own game, and should stay that way.

Also, from what i have seen, Mewtwo has been made OP.

I prefer brawl over melee because there's more characters and you can build your own stages.

The one downside of brawl is the campaign. You need to play it to unlock characters, which is probably the only reason I played it. 

Super smash is meant to be played with friends, not alone. So I think brawl would've been better if you got all the characters at the beginning.

But if you have played through the campaign, brawl is better than melee in my opinion.

I have not yet played the first and the newest super smash.

On 64 was pretty good, but melee is my favorite. you don't know how many times I'd battle my brother and we'd hit at the exact same moment and (at least a third of the time, if not more than half of the time that we'd try to hit each other) all we'd do is bounce of each other lightly, doing no damage. Now, that's a swift fighting system. I'm not interested in the power moves of the later Super Smash Brothers games. I believe on melee I was luigi and my bro was falco or fox mccloud.

Brawl Ez. My Most played Smash Bro's Game. I Fucking Rekted With Link (Sad thing was, I sucked with Mario ;-;)

I was also pretty good with Ike (I think that is his Name?)

Havent played the new game But I've played melee and N64.

Archived