Is TF2 dead?

Depression is ass

I kinda agree TF2 is on the downside right now. I see more people leave than start playing. I don't see it "dying" in the near future  but I doubt valve will ever let it go because of how much money they make off their other games and tf2. However I do consider tf2 a "dying" game because of the lack of content valve has put into recent updates and the lack of updates it just seems they don't care as much as before with Dota 2 and CS:GO making a ton of money lately. I do not think that TF2 will die anytime soon however but If they just stop updating it anymore I can see it going from downhill from there.

I kinda agree TF2 is on the downside right now. I see more people leave than start playing. I don't see it "dying" in the near future  but I doubt valve will ever let it go because of how much money they make off their other games and tf2. However I do consider tf2 a "dying" game because of the lack of content valve has put into recent updates and the lack of updates it just seems they don't care as much as before with Dota 2 and CS:GO making a ton of money lately. I do not think that TF2 will die anytime soon however but If they just stop updating it anymore I can see it going from downhill from there.

I love how everyone wants valve to make maps when there are so many dedicated servers with really good custom maps

You have fallen victim to the sociopolitical machine of mass attack and hate being used to mislead and persuade users to the dark side. Shame on you.

I love how everyone wants valve to make maps when there are so many dedicated servers with really good custom maps

I'm not really talking about maps idc that much about maps but snowplow kinda sounded fun. I guess I can just go join a server running it though.

I'm not really talking about maps idc that much about maps but snowplow kinda sounded fun. I guess I can just go join a server running it though.

Yup they didnt release it but its still in the game

Hopefully this answers your questions.

5tjHS6l.jpg

ᴳᵉᵗᵗᶦᶰᵠʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ ˢᶦᶜᵠᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ˢʰᶦᵗ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈˢ

• Administrators

I just found this guide which was a popular one (apparently)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=355266895

So discuss, is it true?

Geel is right, the amount of negativity on the community is too damn high. I can't even believe people are this soft.

As for the link you provided...Its a rant not a guide. A rant about EOTL. I don't see what it has to do with anything.

Archived