Could I get some help?

Chilled Soda

i honestly wouldnt bother, I'm not much of a trader but most are fairly toxic along with the community. If you you enjoy the game just play it. Leave the trading to the bronys and profit whores. In all my time trading 90% of the people who give me offers are lowballing or scamming. You could try trade servers but thats where the real douchs live! Even if say you get your backpack up to a half respectable level, the pro traders will only try and scam/make profit out of you. The best thing you can do is set your self a goal, a certain load out or a particular hat/weapon what ever it is work towards that and then just enjoy the game. Sound negative? hehe come back to me in a year of spending a huge chunk of your gaming time trading.

Ps. I'm not trolling :ph34r: lol

i honestly wouldnt bother, I'm not much of a trader but most are fairly toxic along with the community. If you you enjoy the game just play it. Leave the trading to the bronys and profit whores. In all my time trading 90% of the people who give me offers are lowballing or scamming. You could try trade servers but thats where the real douchs live! Even if say you get your backpack up to a half respectable level, the pro traders will only try and scam/make profit out of you. The best thing you can do is set your self a goal, a certain load out or a particular hat/weapon what ever it is work towards that and then just enjoy the game. Sound negative? hehe come back to me in a year of spending a huge chunk of your gaming time trading.

Ps. I'm not trolling :ph34r: lol

What I'm planning on doing is working my way up so I have killstreaks/stranges, some cool cosmetics and a few unusuals. Then, if I decide to quit, I'll cash out for some irl cash.

good luck. As long as you realise that unless the unusual is t1 or a nice halloween hat you wont be cashing out for half of what you originaly got it for. Unless you get into hardcore unusual trading your better off selling them on the market and buying a game.

good luck. As long as you realise that unless the unusual is t1 or a nice halloween hat you wont be cashing out for half of what you originaly got it for. Unless you get into hardcore unusual trading your better off selling them on the market and buying a game.

No. Even if you quicksell an unusual you can still get more than half of what you paid. But you shouldn't quicksell.

Just keep in mind that unusuals are expensive relative to most other items, so they'll most likely take a while to sell. I would recommend converting to pure before you cash out too, if that is the route you go.

No. Even if you quicksell an unusual you can still get more than half of what you paid. But you shouldn't quicksell.

Just keep in mind that unusuals are expensive relative to most other items, so they'll most likely take a while to sell. I would recommend converting to pure before you cash out too, if that is the route you go.

Is there a place to sell metal for $$$? Steam market won't let me.

Ok so just an update, I now have a few good items (stranges), and I managed to get a Strange Fur-Lined Fighter (New Hat) - Its about worth 1 key on BP.TF.

Buying some trading cards, will soon have enough for TOD, which I will keep using to buy more trading cards, etc.

Not sure if I want a unusual anymore, think I'll just stick to rare hats (Like stranges or glitches)..

I managed to get a Strange Fur-Lined Fighter (New Hat) - Its about worth 1 key on BP.TF.

If you're trying to profit from this,  sell the thing quickly. There are already plenty of sellers at 10 ref and lower.

When checking the price of an item, especailly new items or currencies, do not go by the price given but by the sellers in the classifieds and on Outpost.

If you're trying to profit from this,  sell the thing quickly. There are already plenty of sellers at 10 ref and lower.

When checking the price of an item, especailly new items or currencies, do not go by the price given but by the sellers in the classifieds and on Outpost.

Yes, I got it in a deal when I sold a Pro-KS Spy-Cicle for 2 keys, and counted it as 5 ref. Unfortunately, I valued a Rust Kilkstreak Botkiller Stickybomb Launcher at 1.5 keys because I put Diamond insead of Rust. 

Archived