Help with trading.

JudgementalAlpha

Hello bp.tf members I knew here but I need some help and you look like you'd be generous enough to give it to me.

So I've been trading about a week. I bought 1 key to get the ball rolling at the start. At my current stage I have 1 key, 10 ref and about 20 ref in items.

I am progressing extremely slow, I've had the key lying around forever and I don't know what to buy with it. Currently I'm buying an item for 6 ref selling on scm for $1.50 do that twice and I can buy 3 tod. Which is 12->15 ref. Not many sell the item and I don't like this method.

So with 1 key and 10 ref what should I be doing I'm flipping taunts but is that the most efficient?

Thanks I hope I get some help.

(I am using outpost if your wondering)

And trade.tf doesn't seem good I get basically 0 things pop up with no reaquirements.

Thanks.

buy and sell craft hats, scrap bank, buy miscs for less than they're worth and resell.

Craft hats I can't get easily, scrap banking has like 0 profit and miscs seems kinda difficult.

Also unboxing isn't what I wanna do yet but I think I might unbox some naughty Christmas crates this year.

Craft hats I can't get easily, scrap banking has like 0 profit and miscs seems kinda difficult.

Also unboxing isn't what I wanna do yet but I think I might unbox some naughty Christmas crates this year.

good. never unbox. anyone who has done it (and me...) will tell you it's a waste. 

I've uncrated 21 times

Why are all the tickets on scm SOLD! Don't they delete sold ones?

steam market is bugged out at the moment. new listings don't show up either. check out earbuds for a funny effect this bug has on prices.

Option #1:

1) Convert key to refs

2) Wait for next event

3) Craft and pray

Option #2:

1) Buy 99 more keys

2) Buy 100 crates (series 1-25 and/or those that have items that you'd actually want/use)

3) Unbox and pray

Option #3:

1) Spycrab and pray

I unboxed a stattrak butterfly the other day just do that !

Everyone, megalo is the one who I remembered who scammed me when I was new to unusual trading, say hello mega...It was $50 worth you took from me. Remember,  I hate you with passion as far as I'm concerned.

Craft hats I can't get easily, scrap banking has like 0 profit...

Scrapbanking is 100 % profit. You make a weapon on every weapon you sell. 

A slow start is to be expected. We all have to start somewhere. I recommend cosmetics and hats.

good. never unbox. anyone who has done it (and me...) will tell you it's a waste. 

I've uncrated 21 times

I've uncrated around 10 times, only 2 made any profit. If you're planning to unbox, unbox #83s and DON"T go unusual hunting.

Buy craft hats for a low price (like 1 or 1.11) then sell for like 1.22-1.33, repeat this step for all other hats and miscs.

Then go into keybanking, buy for like 0.11-0.66 off the bp.tf price and sell for bp.tf price or a bit more.

I've uncrated around 10 times, only 2 made any profit. If you're planning to unbox, unbox #83s and DON"T go unusual hunting.

Buy craft hats for a low price (like 1 or 1.11) then sell for like 1.22-1.33, repeat this step for all other hats and miscs.

Then go into keybanking, buy for like 0.11-0.66 off the bp.tf price and sell for bp.tf price or a bit more.

83 is for KS's right?

I used to flip sharpdressers and awps, lately been flipping last year's festives and strange spycicles (haven't done spycicles in a couple weeks or something though)

flip genuines on the scm?  that always seems to do fine

Archived