Games to buy?

Pistolvania

So alot of titles are on sale atm, and I'm looking to get some new cool stuff, single player or multi player doesn't really matter. I'm open to anything, but I just want some good recommendations.

What would you buy and why? :)

FALLOUT NV

PAYDAY 2

ISAAC

BORDERLANDS (1,2,PRESEQUEL, TALES) (ITS AWESOME)

GTA complete set

Why would you pay for these games if you can download them( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted · Hidden by polar, November 28, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, November 28, 2014 - No reason given

At the beginning of the game my whole team got out of the game .. fucking leaver's
But I was able to win because I have a lot of experience)
Please reported this fucking leaver!
ZmhDHnY.jpg?1
You are helping not only to me but also to himself) a nice game.

Shadowrun: Returns currently for 3 bucks and Dragonfall for 7.49. They're both great deals if you ask me. Isometric cyberpunk RPGs with very good stories and fun game mechanics. Should give you at least 15 hours of playing, each.

Also Dustforce (2.49), Risk of Rain (6.69, I'd wait for it to be in a daily deal). Fun little indie games. First one pisses you off but you just keep playing. Second one is a rogue-like with increasing difficulty over time. Wasted a good amount of time on both.

And for a full-priced title I'd go with the Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition. All DLCs and it's just 10.19 currently.

My opinion is just that, mine. I hope it helps. (Also, this was done assuming you don't own these games. My apologies if you already own any (or all) of them.)

BUY WITH KEYS FROM RUSSIAN OR SOMEONE WITH PERMANENT DISCOUNT ON GAME (not racial and if you do the research you can get many then sell without anyone knowing you got it from someone with permanent discount)

SAVE CASH, BUY FROM SUPPLIER
YOU MIGHT GET EVERYTHING

Archived