why is this not down yet

fluffyy

idk i tried reading it but it seems overly complicated just to get premium

it looks legit a shit ton of ppl commenting it works but those can just be bots idk if it breaks any rules doe

it looks legit a shit ton of ppl commenting it works but those can just be bots idk if it breaks any rules doe

It's providing a service, which is not allowed.

Quoted from Baloo "This usually does not bother traders enough to report, however, a user must have felt it necessary enough to report the matter. Moderators rarely actively patrol the site looking for trades to close which is why a trade can be open for a long time before being closed for infringing upon the rules." 

Though he seemed nice enough to sit down and help someone get premium

Quoted from Baloo "This usually does not bother traders enough to report, however, a user must have felt it necessary enough to report the matter. Moderators rarely actively patrol the site looking for trades to close which is why a trade can be open for a long time before being closed for infringing upon the rules." 

Though he seemed nice enough to sit down and help someone get premium

I'm not sure what the gimmick was, but he was making money on this deal.

my guess at the gimmick, he has the f2p user list an item (probably a steam card or something) on the steam market, he buys it so the f2p user gets steam wallet funds to buy any cheap crap from the mann co store.  he gets a commission for helping the now-not-a-f2p user out?   I dunno though :/

Archived