Finishing MVM

Erik23

I just finished my first Mann vs Machine Two Cities. I got a bunch of things when game finished. What do I do with these? Reinforced Robot Emotion Detector, Battle-worn Robot Money Furnace, Battle-worn Robot KB-809, Battle-worn Robot Taunt Processor, Frontier Justice, Battle-worn Robot KB-808, Operation Two Cities badge, Buffalo Steak Sandvich, and another Battle-worn Robot KB-808.

I just finished my first Mann vs Machine Two Cities. I got a bunch of things when game finished. What do I do with these? Reinforced Robot Emotion Detector, Battle-worn Robot Money Furnace, Battle-worn Robot KB-809, Battle-worn Robot Taunt Processor, Frontier Justice, Battle-worn Robot KB-808, Operation Two Cities badge, Buffalo Steak Sandvich, and another Battle-worn Robot KB-808.

The robot parts you would use towards a "Fabricator", which requires a certain amount of each one, along with a Unique Killstreak Weapon (made by simply applying a KS Kit to a unique weapon.)

Operations Two Cities Badge tracks progress, besides that is a cosmetic you'll probably never use.

The weapons are just weapons you use like in normal gameplay.

And chances are that you did not finish a Tour, but only a mission, otherwise you would have also received at least a Spec. KS Fabricator + KS Kit.

Thank you Twishine, for the first real answer! 

The amount of time you wasted by typing in all this vs simply copy and pasting Reinforced Robot Emotion Detector into google and getting an answer.

OR just simply inspecting the item in game and going to the "View Item in Wiki" button

Can't you just tell me please instead of repeating each other with "google,".. it's just not helping anyone. 

It could have helped you, figure out things and learn for yourself, instead of asking others simple questions that could have been answered by the wonder place that is the internet, 

The amount of time you wasted by typing in all this vs simply copy and pasting Reinforced Robot Emotion Detector into google and getting an answer.

OR just simply inspecting the item in game and going to the "View Item in Wiki" button

It could have helped you, figure out things and learn for yourself, instead of asking others simple questions that could have been answered by the wonder place that is the internet, 

Well he just want answers instead of going to a search engine

@Erik23 Oh yeah if you are selling those robo parts, sell them on scrap.tf or sell them to me

Can't you just tell me please instead of repeating each other with "google,".. it's just not helping anyone.

It honestly would have been a lot easier if you had just searched what they were for.

Archived