Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

λngelღмander

Anyone played these yet? I can't wait to get one, I feel like a schoolgirl. 

What's your favorite new mega?

Is third gen your favorite generation?

my favorite will always be pokemon diamond/pearl

that shit was tight

Pearl and diamond were dank, the music was epic and lucario is a boss, cynthia was like my first waifu, but honestly, Emerald was my waifu.

Stopppp, it's not out here until Friday ;_;

Haha! Take that, evil pokemon hater

Don't worry, I'm probably never going to have one of these, because my mother died and she was the one who let me get these games. I don't want to ask my father to take me to gamestop dud

Haha! Take that, evil pokemon hater

Take. It. Back.

You got Pokemon Showdown? I'll show you a thing or two X3

But honestly, Ruby remake is a big deal for me. I have pokemon that I've transferred with me since my original Ruby... they're coming home ;_;

Take. It. Back.

You got Pokemon Showdown? I'll show you a thing or two X3

But honestly, Ruby remake is a big deal for me. I have pokemon that I've transferred with me since my original Ruby... they're coming home ;_;

i cri evry tiem

I have showdown, but I'm bad at it. I know all the typings and stuff, but I'm not familiar with minmaxing pokemon to make them OP and making the best movesets there are and stuff like that, so you'd probably win.

Also, on-topic, best new megas are M-Beedrill and M-Salamence. The latter of which is also being quick-banned for being godly powerful.

Lol I can imagine. I want to go buy one of these games. This is why I need to get my license.

I've got Omega Ruby myself. The Dexnav is probably the best addition as you can use it to get Egg Moves, Hidden Abilities, and perfect IVs without all the hassle.

I've got Omega Ruby myself. The Dexnav is probably the best addition as you can use it to get Egg Moves, Hidden Abilities, and perfect IVs without all the hassle.

uwot m80

3rd gen has always been my favourite gen.  Call me mainstream but I've always had my soft spots for Blaziken, Salamence & shroomish/breloom.

BELIEVE IN THE SHROOMISH

3rd gen has always been my favourite gen.  Call me mainstream but I've always had my soft spots for Blaziken, Salamence & shroomish/breloom.

BELIEVE IN THE SHROOMISH

I  liked third gen because... When I first started, I traded my level five treecko for a level forty something lairon, and I had a fucking hell of a time trying to train lairon because he wouldn't listen. I got him to level 100 though. I had a hell of a time on the dewford gym, damn fighting types gave me a run for my money, but it was fun nonetheless.

the first time i played through emerald i skipped the 2nd gym and went through the whole game without flash. i was really confused when the guy at the pokemon league told me i was missing a badge. it took me 2 days to figure out where it was

the first time i played through emerald i skipped the 2nd gym and went through the whole game without flash. i was really confused when the guy at the pokemon league told me i was missing a badge. it took me 2 days to figure out where it was

I don't think that's possible, believe you need to beat second gym for some things to trigger. 

I don't think that's possible, believe you need to beat second gym for some things to trigger. 

i just delivered the letter to steven without flash and went to slateport town.

I've been somewhat hyped. Gen 3 was my Favourite generation, and hearing about mega altaria was nice.

Haven't bought it yet, going to wait a bit.

I don't have a 3ds so fml

better buy a 3ds before you get marked on steamrep or they'll never trade with you

jk bby

You should get a 3ds though, they're awesome :D

better buy a 3ds before you get marked on steamrep or they'll never trade with you

jk bby

You should get a 3ds though, they're awesome :D

my mommy said she will get me a 3ds and new my little pony game c: 4 christmas

Archived