How to use Steam Wallet funds efficiently

dollypower

So, i've been wondering (since I managed to save 233 $ in my SW) how to spend money in a "profitable" way.

Should I pay for the trade.tf service? (steam market good deals)

Or is it another way to make profit from the community market? Since Dota2 and CS:GO markets have grown, maybe there's another way....

I will appreciate your help :)

Buy, keys. All the freakin' keys

NEVER BUY KEYS OFF SCM.

At this point you should probably wait for winter sale to drop the price of many many tools at the mann-co store. Hold them for about a month and then sell at prices prior to sale.

NEVER BUY KEYS OFF SCM.

At this point you should probably wait for winter sale to drop the price of many many tools at the mann-co store. Hold them for about a month and then sell at prices prior to sale.

It happens the same way with keys when big sale comes in (like summer sale) where price of keys may drop around 1,50-1,60 euro per key. I think this is good moment so pick them up and wait when prices increase.

It happens the same way with keys when big sale comes in (like summer sale) where price of keys may drop around 1,50-1,60 euro per key. I think this is good moment so pick them up and wait when prices increase.

It's never good to buy keys off SCM since even when they're a bit lower than at the store, they're still way higher than paypal.  

Like already said, buy a bunch of stuff on sale (paint, ToD).  Alternatively, wait for a good deal on an unusual to come around and invest in that.  

Archived