Why do people want the ability to craft ToDs

Depression is ass

Whenever I read a guide on "how2saveeconomy", most of them say an option is to craft ToDs.

Why do they think this? It is actually a retarded idea and yet they think Gaben of the skies will lose cash to make ToDs craftable.

It's short and kinda crap question but I'm on iPad since laptop was slow for reasons...

Discuss

I mean, why does it need saving? It's growing, which we want. If it were crashing, that would make more sense.

The way I see it, ref is becoming a more realistic value. Free ref could only hold it's value for so long.

Crafting ToDs isn't going to happen anyways so why does it matter... It would my life a whole lot easier, but it'd bring the price of every australium out there to nothing in no time at all...

Because someone posted a (misguided) guide on what was happening in the economy (he totally gets the rising price of keys wrong) and crafting ToD tickets was one of the ways the author suggested finding a use for metal to stop the values of keys rising.

Yeah.

That's why the idea has gotten popular all of a sudden. Someone advertized it.

Because someone posted a (misguided) guide on what was happening in the economy (he totally gets the rising price of keys wrong) and crafting ToD tickets was one of the ways the author suggested finding a use for metal to stop the values of keys rising.

Yeah.

That's why the idea has gotten popular all of a sudden. Someone advertized it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=333389464&insideModal=1

Here it is if you want to take a look.

First off, the economy might seen unstable with keys rising/buds falling, but it isnt crashing and craftable ToD, thouhg its a bad idea, would make a rather stable price to rely on

Whenever I read a guide on "how2saveeconomy", most of them say an option is to craft ToDs.

Why do they think this? It is actually a retarded idea and yet they think Gaben of the skies will lose cash to make ToDs craftable.

It's short and kinda crap question but I'm on iPad since laptop was slow for reasons...

Discuss

They want to be able to go back to printing money.  Simple as that.  Refined being rendered worthless from inflation makes it more time consuming and less profitable to idle.

Archived