What if...

Le Purple Chakra

Just thinking..

What if Valve was like "Nuh. not going to update TF2 anymore, not gunna run servers, anything"

What would happen?

Would TF2 die? Would there be no servers, no new items, no nothing? Just a wasteland of dead pixels and lost dreams.

Or would people make new servers? Would people rise up and make new stuff, new updates?

Thoughts below, I'm actually genuinely interested in your opinion of the community :)

Just thinking..

What if Valve was like "Nuh. not going to update TF2 anymore, not gunna run servers, anything"

What would happen?

Would TF2 die? Would there be no servers, no new items, no nothing? Just a wasteland of dead pixels and lost dreams.

Or would people make new servers? Would people rise up and make new stuff, new updates?

Thoughts below, I'm actually genuinely interested in your opinion of the community :)

CS:GO hype

=

Half-Life 3 confirmed

Pretty sure a lot of the people here wouldn't give a shit.  As long as there's items to trade, most of the people here don't even play TF2 for its game.

I'd probably keep trading on the side and play Dota mainly, much as I do now.

Actually, I think it would be fine. There would be no more MVM drops because those are a valve hosted thing, but other than that the change would be little.

Also, 666 post hype!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure a lot of the people here wouldn't give a shit.  As long as there's items to trade, most of the people here don't even play TF2 for its game.

I'd probably keep trading on the side and play Dota mainly, much as I do now.

Exactly what I'm doing now.

Archived