Unboxing: TF2 or CS:GO?

Mr. Bucket

Which one do you prefer?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

When you're unboxing CS:GO crates you have a chance to get stuff that's actually worth more than a key even if it isn't a knife (stattraks and stuff)

CSGO, you have a higher chance of getting shit and a higher chance of getting good things

It's pretty much 1+1-1-1 rather than 1-1

In CSGO cases, you have about 4-7 shit things, 2 average things and 5 very good things and 1 extremely good thing

In TF2 crates, you have 4 shit things, 2 not bad things and 1 extremely good thing

Around the same imo but CS:GO can yield a much higher return and knives are much easier to sell only down side is that crates are quite expensive :l

For tf2 you can break even a lot easier but the unusual you get can be worth crap leading to you holding on to it for ages where as cs:go if you get a knife no matter what knife it it it will sell decently and for a decent price 

Around the same imo but CS:GO can yield a much higher return and knives are much easier to sell only down side is that crates are quite expensive :l

For tf2 you can break even a lot easier but the unusual you get can be worth crap leading to you holding on to it for ages where as cs:go if you get a knife no matter what knife it it it will sell decently and for a decent price 

Crates are only like 4-20 cents now.  Even the 4 cent crates have decent items.

Crates are only like 4-20 cents now.  Even the 4 cent crates have decent items.

I havent been on my csgo alt nor paid attention to it since the beginning of nov because my graphics card on my desktop died, last i remembered crates were like ~30-60 cents with the bravo ~2keys didnt realise crates dropped that much OO

I havent been on my csgo alt nor paid attention to it since the beginning of nov because my graphics card on my desktop died, last i remembered crates were like ~30-60 cents with the bravo ~2keys didnt realise crates dropped that much OO

Yup, the recent vanguard update killed the prices of nearly all cs:go items on the scm.

CS:GO.

I love that it shows how close you are to heartbreak. <3

When it just shoves over that Stat Trak AK/AWP or a Knife

CS:GO.

I love that it shows how close you are to heartbreak. <3

When it just shoves over that Stat Trak AK/AWP or a Knife

liek eef u cri evey tiem

Also, I like tf2 stuff more. Simply because I know the market better and I feel like CS:GO is more High Risk, High Reward kinda deal.

Archived