How do you report someone on backpack.tf?

BluTF2

What are the things that you can report someone for? I get a lot sharking type offers. Offering 2 ref for a Professional Rocket Launcher Fab not the 2 ref Pro Wanga Prick..... Switching the buy and sell slots to try and confuse me.... Offering you nothing for a valuable item and the few that I have confronted always say they didn't know the price so they just offered nothing... The classic, offer an Unusual Flamer Thrower (Renamed 1 ref item) for an unusual. The easier to spot my whole backpack for a ref.

I have noticed that when I give a negative trust rating a lot of them are removed by administrators. 

Am I misusing the trust system or is this valid and why are so many negative rating removed<

Can we just tell him how to report on the main site? Regardless of his intentions, it would be helpful for him to know, so he actually can report baddies in the future.

I have noticed that when I give a negative trust rating a lot of them are removed by administrators. 

Am I misusing the trust system or is this valid and why are so many negative rating removed<

Do you provide proof or some sort?

Archived