[CRITICAL] Apps Update Trouble and other app problems

Zefrom

Wow so much trouble recently.

I have 10 apps that needed to be updated, so I tap update all. At first, it didn't respond. So I redo the whole process and update them one by one. It does something really odd. It supposedly update but still shows up at the update section even though it have already been "updated" When I go into the app, the app was not updated with the new features.

Oh yeah during the update, I wasn't asked to type in my password

I accidentally deleted YouTube and Instagram so when I try to download it back, it just keep showing "Waiting" in the screen. There's no loading circle. I was also not asked for my password

Need critical help, Apple support center provide me with instructions but they don't work and I need help urgently

Stop using Apple Products

Did you reset it first? Turning it off and turning it back on should always be your last resort.

(serious)

Bad news is that my Off Button is broken

Bad news is that my Off Button is broken

Max brightness, turn off autolock and run a a heavy app. Should drain your battery pretty fast and you should be able to turn it on by charging it after having been completely empty

Max brightness, turn off autolock and run a a heavy app. Should drain your battery pretty fast and you should be able to turn it on by charging it after having been completely empty

I like this method.

I like this method.

Battery 98%

What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna use the Accessiblity thing to turn it off and then open it through my desktop Itunes

I restarted my whole phone by using the Accessibility and my Power Source.

My Youtube and Instagram is back but my update apps is still a problem

it won't be a big issue though

Archived