Need suggestions on a new mouse

BlaqkAudio

First thing first. A wired mouse is out of the question because I use a laptop in different places and about 1/4 of the time, a flat surface is unavailable and it's never always used in a certain place at all times.

Meaning, I move my laptop a lot. So wired is not an option for me.

My M1 button got messed up somehow to the point where spraying in csgo is me praying to the based god that it won't lock up and stop shooting during the spray. I haven't played comp in about a week because of this problem. So I need a new mouse asap! 

The current mouse I'm using and have been using for over two years now is the Logitech Wireless Mouse M185. What I like about it is its smooth mouse wheel and it's very small wireless adapter included. So I'm looking for another mouse that has those or similar features.

But most importantly, it needs to have a small adapter.

Also the mouse can't be over $30. I'd cash out to buy something nice but my paypal is still limited. bummer :/

So yeap... show me what you guys got :3

First thing first. A wired mouse is out of the question because I use a laptop in different places and about 1/4 of the time, a flat surface is unavailable and it's never always used in a certain place at all times.

Meaning, I move my laptop a lot. So wired is not an option for me.

My M1 button got messed up somehow to the point where spraying in csgo is me praying to the based god that it won't lock up and stop shooting during the spray. I haven't played comp in about a week because of this problem. So I need a new mouse asap! 

The current mouse I'm using and have been using for over two years now is the Logitech Wireless Mouse M185. What I like about it is its smooth mouse wheel and it's very small wireless adapter included. So I'm looking for another mouse that has those or similar features.

But most importantly, it needs to have a small adapter.

Also the mouse can't be over $30. I'd cash out to buy something nice but my paypal is still limited. bummer :/

So yeap... show me what you guys got :3

Why not just buy a fresh version of your current mouse?

Why not just buy a fresh version of your current mouse?

This is actually what I was going to do initially and might buy after all. Was just looking to see if maybe other people had good suggestions on mouses (mice?) better than the one I currently have.

Logitech marathon mouse, although it lacks in sensitivity (for me personally) and sometimes it doesn't register a click like once or twice a day.

I like the way it looks and everything but it's kinda pricey and I don't want to buy a used one. But then again the non registering clicks is a turn off on the idea. I'll keep it in mind but most likely will pass. Thanks though.

Is this for gaming? If so, you shouldn't even care, if you are using wireless, it just doesn't matter wich one, all shit.

Some are decent. They probably will never compare to wired, but I bought a logitech wireless mouse a while back and it's been working well for me. (I used wired for games though)

Some are decent. They probably will never compare to wired, but I bought a logitech wireless mouse a while back and it's been working well for me. (I used wired for games though)

It just the little bit of latency they a lot of the time have that i personally hate. I used to use a wireless, and i thought it was fine. But i then i switched to wired, and omg, my aim was just instantly better XD

Archived