Petition closed.

λngelღмander

+1  Maybe there should be a separate Plug Updater?

Plug updater would be hidden, no one would view it.

People's thoughts on plugs are as follows. "I never look at plugs but maybe someone will look at mine."

It annoys me to no end when the entire latest five status updates is dominated by plugs. Statuses are for sharing one's thoughts, asking for help, and saying things that are too insignificant to require a topic.

Plugs have become almost a method of trolling as of late. They are unproductive, space consuming and useless, and I would like to make it a warnable/bannable offense to post a plug.

I realize you're all going to tell me to screw off, but I've had it. So what if you don't agree, at least one person will. Let's keep this discussion thoughtful though, please.

Mods have already answered this numerous times, they cannot monitor the status updates, nor will they ever and they ever made a poll whether to keep or get rid of plugs in status updates, the favor of plugs positive won. Close this thread, it means nothing.

"ugh i can't ignore what someone posts in status updates and move on even though i'm not forced to look at them ughhh"

edit: doublepost, gg

Mods have already answered this numerous times, they cannot monitor the status updates, nor will they ever and they ever made a poll whether to keep or get rid of plugs in status updates, the favor of plugs positive won. Close this thread, it means nothing.

Just having a rule against it, enforced hard or not, will deter a huge percentage of pluggers from plugging. That would be enough for me.

Please, give me one reason why we should leave it the way it is?

Just having a rule against it, enforced hard or not, will deter a huge percentage of pluggers from plugging. That would be enough for me.

Please, give me one reason why we should leave it the way it is?

People still get sales from plugs - http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23844735#latest- Sold the scatter and mini within seconds of plugging the trade.   This wont' get accepted, as the mods can't do anything about it and a majority of the community is in favor of plugs.

People still get sales from plugs - http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23844735#latest- Sold the scatter and mini within seconds of plugging the trade.   This wont' get accepted, as the mods can't do anything about it and a majority of the community is in favor of plugs.

>majority of the community

>almost everyone in this thread agrees with me

>laws don't have to be enforced to be a deterrent.

>posting a plug has nothing to do with that sale, from what you've shown.

Let me try to end plugs in peace

>majority of the community

>almost everyone in this thread agrees with me

>laws don't have to be enforced to be a deterrent.

>posting a plug has nothing to do with that sale, from what you've shown.

Let me try to end plugs in peace

Check the other 5-7 "petitions" about plugs, all rejected. I see no reason why yours deserves to be special, especially when your arguement is just whining and personal problems.

Check the other 5-7 "petitions" about plugs, all rejected. I see no reason why yours deserves to be special, especially when your arguement is just whining and personal problems.

I haven't seen the unknown amount of other petitions that were rejected. I never said my petition was special, just came here to petition.

My argument is not "Whining and personal problems." I have multiple users who agree that plugs suck. It's not specifically personal, I am speaking for the group. I was never whining at any point.

I haven't seen the unknown amount of other petitions that were rejected. I never said my petition was special, just came here to petition.

My argument is not "Whining and personal problems." I have multiple users who agree that plugs suck. It's not specifically personal, I am speaking for the group. I was never whining at any point.

"Multiple others" - 3 people

"Not whining and complaining" - I realize you're all going to tell me to screw off, but I've had it. So what if you don't agree

You have to be puddingkip and actually look. This thread has even less though put into it than the others, and means nothing at all. Plugs do help, its' just idiots like you and a few others who troll some of them, giving the illusion that all/most status updates are bad when really it's just a handful of forum users being douches.

"Multiple others" - 3 people

"Not whining and complaining" - I realize you're all going to tell me to screw off, but I've had it. So what if you don't agree

You have to be puddingkip and actually look. This thread has even less though put into it than the others, and means nothing at all. Plugs do help, its' just idiots like you and a few others who troll some of them, giving the illusion that all/most status updates are bad when really it's just a handful of forum users being douches.

The argument is that plugs are not constructive at all.

This is whining "My god guys, these fucking plugs annoy the hell out of me. Please help me ban them please, so our forums can be protected from these heinous acts of violence"

How much thought can you put into a petition to ban plugs?

I'm abandoning thread now. Obviously, because you don't agree, we should all just completely disregard this notion.

• Administrators

The argument is that plugs are not constructive at all.

This is whining "My god guys, these fucking plugs annoy the hell out of me. Please help me ban them please, so our forums can be protected from these heinous acts of violence"

How much thought can you put into a petition to ban plugs?

I'm abandoning thread now. Obviously, because you don't agree, we should all just completely disregard this notion.

Ralph is right. Even a mod started a thread about this and a lot of people favored it including myself because it helps, especially on auction plugs like Bazaar not all the time but it does. I will link you to the thread when I have time.

I don't see why is it so hard to ignore Plugs. Sometimes I don't like too much plugs either but I learned to ignore when needed. I often visit plugs and if I see its worth taking, I offer.

>losing arguement

>leave

Why listen to what you want to suggest when even you don't care enough to argue your points.

I did argue my points, but I'm really damn tired of making a valid argument and having it thrown in my face. I just came over here and made a thread about plugs because I was annoyed with them, and got gangbanged. If you didn't see, I did argue my points for a while, but I'm not about to get my final warning point for getting into a flame war, and arguing is too stressful.

Can we let this die now?

Archived