I fell for the screenshot scam

Swaffer

Someguy posted on my bazaar.tf a scrrenshot phishing link.Sadly I went to it and downloaded something.I deleted it within a minute but I didn't have my anti-virus on at the time.Am I safe or have they already gotten my information?

Someguy posted on my bazaar.tf a scrrenshot phishing link.Sadly I went to it and downloaded something.I deleted it within a minute but I didn't have my anti-virus on at the time.Am I safe or have they already gotten my information?

Why... How can you fall for such dumb scam...

Why... How can you fall for such dumb scam...

Eh I thought it was a fake website scam. So I went to the website first and then put in the image part. But yeah I should have clicked on the guys profile first.

• Administrators

Just to be extra safe.

Change Password

Run Full Antivirus scan

When the phising links firs came out, I fell for it. But I was lucky enough to quickly discover it wasnt steam because of what it was asking and stuff. I changed my email and steam password just in case and I suggest you do so as well.

Archived