Green Energy vs Purple Energy

Pie Creepin Round Here

G. Energy vs P. Energy  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer

• Green Enegy
    • Purple Energy

I'm sure this has been done before, but whatever...

So I've been casually working on creating a small collection of energy unusuals for each class, and was wondering which effect the community prefers in general. I would personally say that purple energy is better, but it would be interesting to hear some other people's opinions on the matter.

In general, purple is better.  BUT!!!!

It really depends.  So there are a lot of green effects out there.  Green Energy can combo incredibly well with nearly all of them.  Purple energy is a little harder to make a good combo with, and the ones people do come up with never actually match up with it quite that well.  Purple goes with both team colors (red and blu), whereas green does not compliment well with red.  In general, this will probably not bother you unless you have some artistic tendencies and a touch of perfectionism/OCD.

Green energy is more masculine, which I like.  Purple is slightly feminine, but a little prettier.  I prefer purple because I do obsess over color matching.

And of course it also depends on the hat.  Purple goes better with some hats and green better with others.

Archived