Adding "Lost items"

Tactical

Hello Moderators/Owners

I have a suggestion that would work like "new items" added to the backpack, but it would be on "lost items" removed from the backpack

It could look like this: AxxnaPj.jpg

This could have been used on price suggestions to see what item has been sold for.

New items just means items that haven't been put into your backpack yet, not that they're "new" per say. This really wouldn't be a good thing to add

• Administrators

This would not serve as appropriate evidence to check what an item was sold for at all

In addition there is no way to reliably check that data as we only have historical info from the day before to go by

You mean comparison of the same inventory as for now and the user defined time in the past? Like, set a date and get a table which shows what items have been added and what have been removed from the inventory?
That's a good thing.

edit: ninja'd.

Or better yet, why not implement a "traded" window?

As in, once an item(s) gets registered into someone's backpack and into the history, we can check which items have both parties in the same history. If this makes sense to anyone, i can get into more detail.

But the "new" stuff can stay there for months. I had a few crates stuck there for like 7 months because I never opened tf2. Didn't really make them very new to my backpack

Heres the problem, There are some people that trade up to 90 times in a single day. How would we know what items were traded without using the item ids.

Archived