iPhone 5c or nah?

DiamondHavoc.

I'd like a new phone for my birthday, and have been thinking about Apple. Not an iPhone 6, I don't want stuff to bend in my pocket (as I like having my phone there). I've had an android for 2 years and want something fresh and new, and a lot of apps I want are only on iOS.

Should I get an iPhone 5c? Not a 5s because they're too much of a price jump for a few changes.

Your parents would buy a 5c for you? If buying for yourself, you can get a bit more value for your money

I don't know if they will. They say they would consider one. And I hate making my parents spend too much on me lol

The bending problem is extremely exaggerated, so don't worry if you truly want an iphone 6, but a 5c isn't worth it. There's much better stuff out there for the money.

I'd like a new phone for my birthday, and have been thinking about Apple. Not an iPhone 6, I don't want stuff to bend in my pocket (as I like having my phone there). I've had an android for 2 years and want something fresh and new, and a lot of apps I want are only on iOS.

Should I get an iPhone 5c? Not a 5s because they're too much of a price jump for a few changes.

That's actually an iPhone 6 plus (it's just to fix some mistakes)

But yeah buy it but then you can't use emulators :/

Fuck the Iphone! GO ANDROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not get a real phone?

Archived