Ways to stop the INFLATION

REMOVE KEBAB

If only they give us back Chemistry Sets #3

Ways to stop inflation: Delete a lot of refs by manually deleting it, Chem Set #3.

Buy a lot of keys from store

There was a guide to this on steam, good info there. ("The coming crash of TF's economy and how to survive" or something like that) And someone mentioned that the bread boxes might have been a test by Valve to fix the economy. The bread boxes cause the key price to go down about 1 key (I think, check key price graph and you'll see it). I really hope that's the case and that Valve will save us.

Pray

There was a guide to this on steam, good info there. ("The coming crash of TF's economy and how to survive" or something like that)

That Guide is poison.

I weep for whoever actually considers that a good guide.

That Guide is the lovechild of bags and same2me and everything that is wrong on this planet

FTFY

Most newer people or people that aren't into trading that I have dealt with in the last few months just BUY keys using real money (mostly store keys but some from community market) to get what they want. This is exactly what Valve as a corporation wants. The concept that someone can go from metal drops to loads of keys in any reasonable amount of time is delusional and should have died long ago.

Most newer people or people that aren't into trading that I have dealt with in the last few months just BUY keys using real money (mostly store keys but some from community market) to get what they want. This is exactly what Valve as a corporation wants. The concept that someone can go from metal drops to loads of keys in any reasonable amount of time is delusional and should have died long ago.

Funny;

People who don't trade often: *buys using SCM Funds*

People who trade often: *buys using metal and whinges about key prices*

People who trade more than play: *buys using SCM Funds from unusuals sold on SCM*

Step 1: Gather up very very very very very very very very sufficient of people selling keys at a low price

Step 2: Post a suggestion of backpack.tf

Step 3: downvoteboat

Step 4: Get banned for making a suggestion without any proof because nobody is selling keys lower than 10 ref  

Step 5: Have a Bed with a pillow

Step 6: Scream into pillow and kick your feet and hit your fists on your bed

Step 7: cri

Some of them are fully logical, proof-based and so on.

Yes. Proof based? Someone said it well, that nobody actually searches the trades that takes place ingame, when people were voting for 11 refined, people were trading for 10 ref still, you get the idea. No, this is the most illogical shit ever, you change a price of something because there is high demand on it? What? Who does that, in what micro-economy you will see this ? Nowhere because it's illogical. Stop it with bullshit 'proof is good upgoat copycats', no proof is good for this. When it all started few years back, all the suggestions were applied based on 0.0001 % of the actual trades, BP.tf invented the flow that it's good to change the whole price based on 100 keys. Yes idlers, 0.22-0.33 rec profit bots, and lowballers contributed to the high price we see today, but all these were made possible by bp.tf, who doesn't love traffic on their site, why not make a based community of these suggestions, gets some mods, place in some rules, and now everybody is accepting it as a rule.

It's hard to go back now, we wont ever see a fair price of refined versus keys, wich is stupid anyway. Don't worry guys, those who made their profiles with high rep on backpack.tf, along with backpack.tf owners will be happy, when they will realize that what was made to this economy is irreversible, and it will get to a point, where all tf2 items will become worthless, and the game will die along with its traders. If community via bp.tf says that key is worth 20 refined, it will get to a point, where everyone will leave sooner or later.

It's all good, we all contributed to this for that extra scrap/rec. 

Yes. Proof based? Someone said it well, that nobody actually searches the trades that takes place ingame, when people were voting for 11 refined, people were trading for 10 ref still, you get the idea. No, this is the most illogical shit ever, you change a price of something because there is high demand on it? What? Who does that, in what micro-economy you will see this ? Nowhere because it's illogical. Stop it with bullshit 'proof is good upgoat copycats', no proof is good for this. When it all started few years back, all the suggestions were applied based on 0.0001 % of the actual trades, BP.tf invented the flow that it's good to change the whole price based on 100 keys. Yes idlers, 0.22-0.33 rec profit bots, and lowballers contributed to the high price we see today, but all these were made possible by bp.tf, who doesn't love traffic on their site, why not make a based community of these suggestions, gets some mods, place in some rules, and now everybody is accepting it as a rule.

It's hard to go back now, we wont ever see a fair price of refined versus keys, wich is stupid anyway. Don't worry guys, those who made their profiles with high rep on backpack.tf, along with backpack.tf owners will be happy, when they will realize that what was made to this economy is irreversible, and it will get to a point, where all tf2 items will become worthless, and the game will die along with its traders. If community via bp.tf says that key is worth 20 refined, it will get to a point, where everyone will leave sooner or later.

Soooooooo, we're to blame for keys?

And i'm 100% sure that keys will FALL before the game dies.

People hate the whole key thing because you know, they trade fully within the game. I personally don't care (in fact, this benefits me because I always buy my keys using money, and using the metal constantly, so I'm getting more bang for my buck)

People hate the whole key thing because you know, they trade fully within the game. I personally don't care (in fact, this benefits me because I always buy my keys using money, and using the metal constantly, so I'm getting more bang for my buck)

Why are you guys still responding, he's a troll.

^this

The guy who wrote it wasnt there from the early days of tf2 and he makes sooo many assumptions, things back then were very very different. Not to mention valve clearly wants keys to be more wanted and ref to become useless because they get a lot more money. Every single update since a few years ago has been phasing out ref (Removing "dirty hats", every money grabbing update...etc) ref is here so the game can remain a decent "free to play" where f2p are not disadvantaged at all they can still own hats, still buy weapons and participate in events.

Then i invite you to use tf2finance, 100% automated and practically impossible to manipulate they are also constantly above bp.tf price because there is a lag between the actual price of keys and us evaluating the proof. You have clearly read up and are aware of why keys are rising yet dismiss it to blindly blame bp.tf, feel free to go to any other priceing website they are all higher than ours.

Also high price of keys actually means the economy is better than ever, it means that more and more players can afford keys at a higher price and hence bid against each other and the price goes up. Keys have been the same price, they have never moved it's refine thats declining in value. You argue about "fair price", the fair price is what players are willing to pay and the seller is going to take the highest offer, no one will sell for cheaper and no one can sell to higher because of others. It is because players are buying keys for that price.

go get yourself phished then

Good ol bash, you can't argue with words, but you can trash talk or get to 'your grammar sucks' point. 

I'm stupid because I made some points with room for arguments and debate, and you're bright because of the trash talk.

It's funny because it is actually makes sense, you're mexican and I'm not.

Good ol bash, you can't argue with words, but you can trash talk or get to 'your grammar sucks' point. 

I'm stupid because I made some points with room for arguments and debate, and you're bright because of the trash talk.

Racism eh? your mom should slap you 

You're  the racist here for thinking that being a mexican is a bad thing and making wrong assumption.

>Brings up Mexican as a personal insult

>Claims another is racist

If you haven't realised, this is a KEY PRICE TOPIC.

NOT A RACE-BASHING TOPIC.

Archived