Rising key price EXPLANATION (steam guide)

SPYBUG96

Within 24 Hours there have been 11 price suggesions for keys, all of which with people not knowing how and why the prices of keys are going up. more people need to read my guide :/

Within 24 Hours there have been 11 price suggesions for keys, all of which with people not knowing how and why the prices of keys are going up. more people need to read my guide :/

because your guide is going to singlehandedly make us have no troll key suggestions. right........ NO.

Also, where in your guide does it say where to make a good suggestion? Even someone with a good sense of the economy can make a shitty suggestion w/ proof.

Ergo, your point is invalid. Good day sir

because your guide is going to singlehandedly make us have no troll key suggestions. right........ NO.

Also, where in your guide does it say where to make a good suggestion? Even someone with a good sense of the economy can make a shitty suggestion w/ proof.

Ergo, your point is invalid. Good day sir

So what you are saying is that because in my guide called "Rising price of keys EXPlANATION  " I should have advice on how to make a good price suggestion on backpack even though my guide has nothing to do with making suggestions?

The past 11 suggestions have had nothing as proof :/,

What my guide is for is to try and slow down and convert the people making these suggestions to the side that understands why keys are inflating.

My point is valid, my insiration is true, and your comment is arbitrary.

Have a day  

So what you are saying is that because in my guide called "Rising key price EXPLANATION" I should have advice on how to make a good price suggestion on backpack even though my guide has nothing to do with making suggestions?

The past 11 suggestions have had nothing as proof :/,

What my guide is for is to try and slow down and convert the people making these suggestions to the side that understands why keys are inflating.

My point is valid, my insiration is true, and your comment is arbitrary.

Have a day  

what the guide isn't called is "HOW TO MAKE A GOOD SUGGESTION"

How is your guide going to slow it down? these kind of things aren't changed by words. they are changed by actions.

Even if every single one of those suggesters read it, would they care? NO!

good day.

what the guide isn't called is "HOW TO MAKE A GOOD SUGGESTION"

How is your guide going to slow it down? these kind of things aren't changed by words. they are changed by actions.

Even if every single one of those suggesters read it, would they care? NO!

good day.

At least I'm trying to do something about the problem.

At least I'm trying to do something about the problem.

Nothing needs to be done. inflation isn't because there are more keys. it's because ref is useless. infact, it's only the prices for them through ref is increasing. PayPal and scm prices have basically stayed the same

Nothing needs to be done. inflation isn't because there are more keys. it's because ref is useless. infact, it's only the prices for them through ref is increasing. PayPal and scm prices have basically stayed the same

Yes, like in my guide, on of the three reasons is that metal prices have been dropping which will increase the number of ref needed to buy keys, It's reason 3.

Yes, like in my guide, on of the three reasons is that metal prices have been dropping which will increase the number of ref needed to buy keys, It's reason 3.

completely ignore my other points. do you also think that the reason may be that people are selling keys for more??????? what a foreign concept!!!!

completely ignore my other points. do you also think that the reason may be that people are selling keys for more??????? what a foreign concept!!!!

yes, did you even read my guide? I went through three reasons why the prices of keys can inflate. This was my third reason!

Clearly not everyone. Check the suggestions for keys. :/

If they don't bother to read the rules before making a suggestion, chances are they won't be willing to read 5 paragraphs on keys

I've started to see suggestions for keys where people are basing their suggested price off of the price of ref to the price of keys.

This has always been a thing. Always. XD

I've started to see suggestions for keys where people are basing their suggested price off of the price of ref to the price of keys.

cuz, ya know, your guide is the best thing to combat it, even though it isn't

Some dude started selling ref for 20 cents each

some dude be like ref is cheaper now

some dude be like lets raise price for keys because why not

everyone on bp.tf upvotes

keys rise dramatically 

Archived