New phishing technique?

Mike Hawk

No not new, hacks can be bought by traders...etc

They know prices and can be convincing, ive been added by a few people asking for advice on trading and making suggestions only for them to send me a link if i can "check their proof"

Just never click links. There are no reasons to link you anything unless they are your friend, want to show my an offer use my trade offers link...etc

They know prices and can be convincing, ive been added by a few people asking for advice on trading and making suggestions only for them to send me a link if i can "check their proof"

Just never click links. There are no reasons to link you anything unless they are your friend, want to show my an offer use my trade offers link...etc

but... you guys clicked the link, right?

I didn't because I dun't care, but... yeah.

I have sent a 12 year old kind links from puush. Only some screenshots to show that he needs to go back to the first grade. Got reported for phishing from him and his friends.

Fun fact: He never clicked dem links

I have sent a 12 year old kind links from puush. Only some screenshots to show that he needs to go back to the first grade. Got reported for phishing from him and his friends.

Fun fact: He never clicked dem links

lol

Goes to show. You can't really send any links.

It's not new, but it's being used much more often now, it seems. Got 2 of those yesterday.

Signas is the ultimate waifu

Archived