#Baby H.O.U.W.A.R?

DIEgo

The Dadliest catch... IMO the best HAT that this year's halloween has. But my question is this:

According to stats.tf there are only 377 genuine ones since they got out and the number hasn't changed. But thousands of people have bought it im the only one of my friend list that has it  as far as i know.

Was it a random drop to a selected ammount of people and i got lucky?

There's a bug and it will appear to everyone in a few days?

Is this some illuminati shit and #Halflife3confirmed?

Pepsi is better than Coca Cola?

(the answer is yes)

Opinions?

"Tux is the new Earbuds"
"Horace is the new Max's Severed Head"

sure thing m8, its gonna work

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Genuine%20Dadliest%20Catch

Also stats.tf doesn't update automatically. Its constantly crawling through backpacks as we speak.

According to stats.tf there are only 377 genuine ones since they got out and the number hasn't changed. 

Number is currently 391

"Tux is the new Earbuds"

"Horace is the new Max's Severed Head"

sure thing m8, its gonna work

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Genuine%20Dadliest%20Catch

Also stats.tf doesn't update automatically. Its constantly crawling through backpacks as we speak.

Number is currently 391

When you read something, read the WHOLE thing. http://imgur.com/kCwGeS5and its been over a day and still none of my friend has it, the other ones are normal. The Baby H.O.U.W.A.R. thing is a reference to the H.O.U.W.A.R. because (surprice surprice) they are both squids on the head, nobody said anything about it a new kind of pure like buds or bills hats. And if you check Outpost there's alot of people asking for 10 refish, and every trade has someone posting "added" or "I got like 10+ ref in items, would you take it?" So my guess is that if the ammount stays like this, it might go up.

When you read something, read the WHOLE thing. http://imgur.com/kCwGeS5and its been over a day and still none of my friend has it, the other ones are normal. The Baby H.O.U.W.A.R. thing is a reference to the H.O.U.W.A.R. because (surprice surprice) they are both squids on the head, nobody said anything about it a new kind of pure like buds or bills hats. And if you check Outpost there's alot of people asking for 10 refish, and every trade has someone posting "added" or "I got like 10+ ref in items, would you take it?" So my guess is that if the ammount stays like this, it might go up.

I'm not only responding to you, but other posts on this thread.

I'm not only responding to you, but other posts on this thread.

only other comments where:

"new gibus": Nothing related to what you said.

"Houwar gibus": Again, not related to what you said.

"Max severed goggles": I don't get this one but i don't see how it could be related to your previous comment.

And other 2 comments, so yea still don't get who are you responding to, and I assumed it was me as you quoted part of what I said on the first post.

I think when OP says the new HOUWAR, he means by looks, not value

Cause they're both octopi (right plural?)

Obviously this isn't going to be the same value as HOUWAR, or even close to it, but the idea and what's on the hat is the same for both!!!

I think when OP says the new HOUWAR, he means by looks, not value

Cause they're both octopi (right plural?)

Obviously this isn't going to be the same value as HOUWAR, or even close to it, but the idea and what's on the hat is the same for both!!!

I thought that the reference to the aspect of both hats was pretty clear, but aparently some people didn't get it. Thanks for not being one of them.

And don't forget about the public backpacks that were turned friends only not too long ago. That's thousands of accounts right there

Finally a logical explanation, that should be it probably. Still I like the hat alot and wont sell it any time soon.

Archived