Jumping on the I'll make free SFM posters bandwagon

face

Hey there

been in the forums for a few months now. Lurk mostly, or post statuses or comment on them. (I should really start going into threads more) So some of you may recognize me, some may not. It;s cool, I know a lot of you...and this place has been pretty nice, so i'd like to give back.

Ive been twiddling with sfm for a while now. Have made a few posters here and there. This is my gallery :

https://www.flickr.com/photos/faaace/

(The work is arranged in my most recent to the ones i had made when i started using SFM. So you can kind of see my progression. I could use a lot of improvements, and since i dont feel like randomly making loadouts, i thought why not take it to the forums... it'd be a nice gesture and i could learn as well.

So yeah, if you'd like to have your loadouts made, leave your comments below. I'd like you to state 

1, Single/Multiple/Team

2. Loadout/Scene (loadout has an arbitrary background, usually dark.. just showcasing your character. Scene would include other components and maybe characters)

3. Team - RED/BLU

4. Loadout

5. Map, description (only applies for Scenes.. leave this blank if yours is a loadout poster)

It usually takes about 2 hours to do a proper sfm poster for me once i start working...and I do go into not-doing-sfm moods at times, So there's that. But I would try to accomodate your requests as much as i could.

This is free; i don't particularly need payment atm... but if you do wish to donate, some hats or cosmetics would be nice, not pure.

I guess that's about it, Thanks, and see you soon.

Requests so far:

Thebb

fk72m8.jpg

Bakgrund

5xvrme.jpg

Diamondhavoc

2nqy612.jpg

dumbname4dumbgame

1zcl1rs.jpg

Gone

2q159at.jpg

Punkero11

Andy

Slocumruls

Tanner the original scout

Map: pl_upward

Class: Sniper, RED

Weapons: Default Sniper Rifle

Cosmetics: Poacher's Safari Jacket, Summer Shades (Team Spirit) and Professionals Panama with Miami Nights

Pose: Smiling at the camera while headshotting a BLU scout pushing the cart. And also, if you can, make it dark.

Thanks!

1. Single

2. Something with a dark creepy-ish background (like in sd_doomsday_event) that helps to highlight the unusual effect in a good way.

3. Blue

4. Bonzo The All-Gnawing Blighted Beak, Balaclavas are forever fantzipantzen, Balaclavas are forever Gentleman's Ushanka, for the weapon a ubersaw.

Hope you can help me with this picture, if you need any more details just tell me. Thanks!

Am I allowed to wish for one more? I'll pay :P

1. Single

2. Dark and something that's relevant to base jumping as I want my soldier to base jump, while still focusing on showing the unusual.

3. Red

4. B.a.s.e jumper, as I want my soldier to be base jumping if possible, gold botkiller rocket launcher, cosmetics: max's severed head painted black, stare from beyond horrific headsplitter, black hornblower.

5. Map, description (only applies for Scenes)

1, Team

2. Scene: Pyro has his flamethrower aimed at medic, medic has his ubersaw in the air (like at the end of the taunt) facing pyro

3. Team: RED Pyro, BLU Medic

4. Loadout:

Pyro: attrib_particle86 Employee Of The Mmmph, Earbuds

Medic: attrib_particle86 Berliner's Bucket Helm, Earbuds, Dough Puncher

5. Map, description (only applies for Scenes): Infront of the Misfortune Teller on the new doomsday map

Example of camera view: starwars.jpg

1, Single

2. Loadout/Scene - any

3. Team - none

4. Scout - Professor speks, Pink as hell Buck turners, Australium scattergun, Unusual Backwards ballcap: Roboactive

5. Map, description - any

I would like to request 2 versions of the image:

1. ballcap painted pink as hell

2. ballcap painted distinctive lack of hue

Thanks!

1) team

2) Sniper is about to smack soldier in e head with necro smasher while soldier is sitting down.

3) Red

4) Soldier: Black HElmet Witout a home with a home with roboactive effect, lime hornblower and lt bites.

Sniper: Desert Marauder, black skeleton villains veil, and necro smasher.

5. Carnival of Carnage (Halloween doomsday map)

Thank you so much! :D

Single

Pose: Pyro is making snow angel!

Loadout: winter wonderland wrap and sub zero suit

Team: red

Map: sometin' snowy

Thanks i will pay for it

1. 1 Sniper

2. dark but you can still see

3. Red

4. Your Worst Nightmare, Bruiser's Bandanna painted White, and Graybanns painted Gold and make him hold the Festive Sniper Rifle

5. 2fort on the battlements where the snipers go pew pew

1, Team

2. Loadout

3. Team - Blu

4. Time Warp Tipped Lid +Deus Specs on All except Medic. Medic gets Scorching Das Hazmattenhatten+G.E Halogen Headlamp+Deus Specs

5. Dark preferably somewhat group the characters

Mostly want to leave it up to what you think looks nice besides the loadouts

Thanks in advance for considering doing this.

1. Multiple

2. sd_doomsday_event, around the Strongmann machine

3. BLU

4. My Scout: A Rather Festive Tree, Reindoonicorn, Heroic Companion Badge, and Force-A-Nature (if possible do the violet sheen); other scouts: An assorted loadout of Gibusvision, Skull Island Topper, and various other achievement hats, any Scout primary will work

For the other Scouts, make sure there are 5 or 6 of them. My scout should have like a faint but noticeable glow.

Class: Soldier

Team: Red

Cosmetics: Soldier's Stash, Lone Survivor, Hornblower

Weapons: Direct Hit

Pose: Whatever is easiest for you

Map: Hoodoo (Last point)

Class: Scout

Team: Red

Cosmetics: Tossle-cap (After Eight) style oldest school, Fast Learner (After Eight) style winter, Graybanns (Pink as hell).

Weapons: Scatter-gun (If you can add the violet sheen).

Pose: Selection Menu.

Map: 2fort, on the bridge.

Multiple

Scene

RED

Stormy 13th Purple Fed Fightin' Fedora, Purple Dillinger's Duffel, Purple Flapjack - holding Australium Scattergun | Scorching Flames Doctor's Sack, Lime Graybanns, Lime Couvre Corner - holding Australium Medi Gun (In same scene)

I'd like them side by side in a cinematic location, please.

Thanks!

~DarkFyre

Archived