Scream Fortress VI Strangifier Repository

Blatch

In case you haven't heard, the newest Scream Fortress updated added many new Strangifiers for halloween items, most of which are earned through achievements. The TF2 Wiki hasn't said anything about these new items yet, so for those that would like to know, I've decided to prepare a little list of info about them for all to see.

All of these Strangifiers can be obtained from Creepy Crates, which are available in the Mann Co. Store and can be unlocked without a key. As they are for all-class items, you should have a chance of getting a Strangifier from any of them (though the Headtaker Strangifier, presumably, is from the Demoman crate only). In addition, the update also added Killstreak Kits for the two weapons on this list, in all three varieties. You can get those from a Creepy Crate as well, though there is a chance they might be obtainable through Two Cities Mann Up missions as well. I'd like confirmation on that.

With all of that being said, here's the list.

List of Scream Fortress VI Strangifiers:

• Ghostly/Ghastly/Ghastlier/Ghastlierest Gibuses
  • Mildly Disturbing Halloween Mask
  • The Horseless Headless Horsemann's Head
  • MONOCULUS!
  • The Skull Island Topper
  • Voodoo Juju†
  • Spine-Chilling Skull†
  • Spine-Chilling Skull 2011†
  • Spine-Twisting/Tingling/Cooling Skulls
  • Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker☨
  • Necro Smasher

Key:

Purple: Tradable (and Marketable)
Pink: Non-Tradable, but can use Gift Wrap
Cyan: Non-Tradable, locked to your account

†Some versions are uncraftable.
☨The Headtaker is impossible to obtain in normal Strange quality. It is only available as a Strange Unusual weapon.

Additional note: Some items are of multiple disambiguations (i.e. Tradeable and Non-Tradeable), with some of said disambiguations being somewhat common, and others being extremely rare. The color used represents the most common quality the item can be found in.

Happy uncrating, everyone. =D

You forgot to mention some of these exist in tradable form (like HHHH), Non-Tradable is incorrect in that case.

Well, that's what I was referring to by "multiple disambiguations". Did the wording confuse you?

Wait! So you can only get a strangifier for necro smasher through uncrating? You can't trade for a necro smasher strangifier?

The list I posted represents the qualities of the original items. Uncrated Strangifiers are always tradeable. This is just to help people know more about the items, so they know whether its possible to trade for them, or if they have to use their own.

Uncrated Strangifiers are always tradeable.

Not if the key/crate was untradable, which can occur when you do payments with an unverified source (iirc).

Not if the key/crate was untradable, which can occur when you do payments with an unverified source (iirc).

Doesn't it become tradable 7 days after the purchase? Assuming you haven't bought anything else in a while.

It is kinda interesting to think about, though. If you use a temporarily untradeable Strangifier on an item, does the item become tradeable after 7 days, or is it permanent? Somebody should try that out.

Doesn't it become tradable 7 days after the purchase? Assuming you haven't bought anything else in a while.

It is kinda interesting to think about, though. If you use a temporarily untradeable Strangifier on an item, does the item become tradeable after 7 days, or is it permanent? Somebody should try that out.

It does, and I'm not entirely sure.

When you see the painted Gibus, Pyrovision Goggles newbies, you can laugh in your enemies' faces even better with a STRANGE GIBUS! HAHAHAHAH!

*Vintage Goggles and 2 Key Paints not included.

In case you haven't heard, the newest Scream Fortress updated added many new Strangifiers for halloween items, most of which are earned through achievements. The TF2 Wiki hasn't said anything about these new items yet, so for those that would like to know, I've decided to prepare a little list of info about them for all to see.

All of these Strangifiers can be obtained from Creepy Crates, which are available in the Mann Co. Store and can be unlocked without a key. As they are for all-class items, you should have a chance of getting a Strangifier from any of them (though the Headtaker Strangifier, presumably, is from the Demoman crate only). In addition, the update also added Killstreak Kits for the two weapons on this list, in all three varieties. You can get those from a Creepy Crate as well, though there is a chance they might be obtainable through Two Cities Mann Up missions as well. I'd like confirmation on that.

With all of that being said, here's the list.

Happy uncrating, everyone. =D

you need to add clean horseless headless headtaker head on the tradable as well

also thos should be taged as tradable/marketable as well

the hQrrQr

Archived