TF2 Kart PC

Gone

b353619be5.jpg

Me and a friend have wanted this to be a thing for FOREVER.

Like, a proper Crash Team Racing style thing :P

I think Diddy kong racing did it first. (but don't quote me on that.)

I bet about 2,00 more 9-12 year old kids will start playing tf2 regularly after this update.

I have a feeling that it's not just going to attract little kids.  That's the beauty of kart racing.  People of all ages can enjoy it.  When I was little, I used to play mario kart 64 with my uncle and we both had a blast.  He's dead now, but I still have those memories.  Those are good memories.

...and if little squeakers are annoying you, you can always mute them.  It's a pain in the ass, but we should all be grateful that the feature even exists.

I have a feeling that it's not just going to attract little kids.  That's the beauty of kart racing.  People of all ages can enjoy it.  When I was little, I used to play mario kart 64 with my uncle and we both had a blast.  He's dead now, but I still have those memories.  Those are good memories.

...and if little squeakers are annoying you, you can always mute them.  It's a pain in the ass, but we should all be grateful that the feature even exists.

They don't bother me because I enjoy watching them piss other people off.

Or troll them XD

I think Diddy kong racing did it first. (but don't quote me on that.)

Diddy Kong Racing - 7th November, 1997

Crash Team Racing - September 30th, 1999

I am gonna quote you on it, because you're right, but CTR did it SO much better :P

Diddy Kong Racing - 7th November, 1997

Crash Team Racing - September 30th, 1999

I am gonna quote you on it, because you're right, but CTR did it SO much better :P

I WAS RIGHT!!!! YES!

Archived