Low-Craft Definition

JayTuut

Source: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20141025193112AAjVZta(my old yahoo account, still use from time to time.............)

Here is basically what it says:

In the video-game Team Fortress 2, when an item becomes craftable for the first time (e.g. a month or 2 after it came out), people can obviously craft it. When crafted a number appears on the item (e.g. craft #12038) meaning that so many were crafted before you. If you get a craft #100 or below it is called "a low craft" from 60-100 you can get 1 key (depending on price of the item at the time) for it. Depending on the item (say if the item is worth 1 key itself u could get 2 keys). 30-59 you could get 2 keys. 10-29 you could get 3 keys. and 5-9 you could get 4-5 keys. Craft #1-4 you could get 10-15 keys. 

Because they are rare and cannot be done again. Like say if someone crafted a Team Captain. It would be craft #998520 or something since it's old and stuff. By now a craft #1 team captain would be around 2 buds because of its age and rarity. 

Thanks. Please tell me if good or bad. This would help people if it is good xD.

I submitted this to urban dictionary.. they declined

Good or bad? Have your say

Also collectors level such as 100 can go higher then just a key

yeah, but eh they dont always need to, as i said it depends on the hat. Like a #100 team captain (if there was one) would be like 7 keys.

Source: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20141025193112AAjVZta(my old yahoo account, still use from time to time.............)

Here is basically what it says:

In the video-game Team Fortress 2, when an item becomes craftable for the first time, people can craft it using items already in the game. When crafted a number appears on the item (e.g. craft #12038) meaning that so many were crafted before you. If you get a craft #100 or below it is called "a low craft" from 60-100 you can get 1 key (depending on price of the item at the time) for it. Depending on the item (say if the item is worth 1 key itself u could get 2 keys). 30-59 you could get 2 keys. 10-29 you could get 3 keys. and 5-9 you could get 4-5 keys. Craft #1-4 you could get 10-15 keys. 

They are worth this much because they are rare and cannot be crafted again. Like say if someone crafted a Team Captain. It would be craft #998520 or something since it's old and stuff. By now a craft #1 team captain would be around 2 buds because of its age and rarity. 

Fixed grammatical errors.

Also are you expecting someone who doesn't play tf2 to understand this? Because they won't.

That mean would sorta work

But we're talking tf2, a game where it's grown in large numbers

So yes while #1-100 is a low one, my #556 Naplam would also be one, but just not as more rare as the #1-100 craft numbers

So your meaning does make sense, it has a few flaws

yeah, but eh they dont always need to, as i said it depends on the hat. Like a #100 team captain (if there was one) would be like 7 keys.

The #100 tc sold for a moon anger :P

#100 team captain (if there was one) would be like 7 keys.

Lol just so you know it's worth buds...

All the old day tf2 hats a lot more expensive than the lowcrafts now, most of them havent hit the market for years and are either sitting in a inactive account of in a collectors already. Not to mention a lot of them were crafted away since no one predicted that they would reach such high values now :S

Years ago I read what happened to that Market Gardner. I don't even think I have to click that link to be certain you're talking about the Gardners, that guy who was contacted by a collector and *deleted* it to spit in his face LOL. I never thought someone would be that fuckin insane

• 2 weeks later...

Archived