Trading Buddies?

Twishine

I remember reading something about the subject in a guide for TF2 trading, and how it's boons due to more round-the-clock service.

I was curious if anyone else here can think of any notable examples (themselves or others), and maybe I can make gains with another or something if things seem alright.

(I'm well aware already that this kind of requires trust.)

I remember some guy adding me to be trading buddies then we sorta grew apart after a while and now I;ve been a lone wolf :P

Basically, outpost trades are weird as you can have a trade up for, eg. Smoking Tossle, without the items. So you give the item to your buddy, you and your buddy make 2 trades, your buddy give a disclaimer about the item, gives it back to you. It have a chance of selling quicker. Win-win. (As long as your buddy is trustworthy and reputable)

Your buddy can also help you broker, ^^ is when you want like the item to equip on your loadout

My friend, hZy, broker a Strange Baby Face Blaster from me. While Hotaf, another guy, give me a Bills Hat to broker

So trading buddies usually help each other to sell things quicker, we usually give tips to each other

Basically, outpost trades are weird as you can have a trade up for, eg. Smoking Tossle, without the items. So you give the item to your buddy, you and your buddy make 2 trades, your buddy give a disclaimer about the item, gives it back to you. It have a chance of selling quicker. Win-win. (As long as your buddy is trustworthy and reputable)

Your buddy can also help you broker, ^^ is when you want like the item to equip on your loadout

My friend, hZy, broker a Strange Baby Face Blaster from me. While Hotaf, another guy, give me a Bills Hat to broker

So trading buddies usually help each other to sell things quicker, we usually give tips to each other

If you and your "buddy" makes the trade , you can easlily get reported for re-listing.

I have a trading buddy. We help research unusuals while the other is in trade, give good advice on items we have sold before and broker for each other.  

i've got lots of trading buddies, pretty much everyday they message me asking if i have anything to sell and they check my bp and we normally work out a deal

I've got a trading buddy, he's brokered buds and unusuals for me before. He's borrowed metal/items from me before and payed me back or returned them.

Archived