Thoughts on the new map/cosmetics

xoㅤ

Title says it all, tell me what you thought about the new doomsday map, the new items, bumper cars etc.

It would've been a lot funner for me if my laptop didn't run at the speed of an obese child and get me 15 frames a game. I like the new cosmetics (beep man is love beep man is life) especially that octodad item, bumper cars is cool, my fav gamemode is the elimination one (falling platforms)

so yeah, gimme your thoughts

Hah I think the items this year are great. I'm tired of the follow you around, ghost pets though....

Map is fun and very original

I don't like the map.  Bumper cars are cool though, even if the minigames are boring.  I can't wait for modders and map makers to make race tracks and stuff with them. 

Super Fortress Kart.

The cosmetics are really nothing special.  Same shit as last year.  I got a strange haunted canteen reskin that counts minigames won and other halloween stuff, and yet I can't use spells when I equip it, so the game nags me to equip a spellbook every god damn time I respawn.  GG volvo. 

Everything is good.

Although the glitch where you get a spell just before hell is annoying, we got water map just before the elimination one, resulted in no-one dying because you can just swim up.

Templar medic stuff and soldier stuff looks kinda cool

Haven't tried out new gamemode but looked hella laggy and boring

First 3 min of controlling the bumper cars, I could not stop falling off. Drunk drivers beware: even bumper cars are dangerous!

I imagine that bumper cars is an adequate approximation of actual drunk driving, so the drunks should feel right at home.

Fantastic update, the new map and cosmetics look great. I just wish more items were accept then just the 50. I also like the new crate idea, the Unusual effects also aren't half bad this year.

im really dissapointed, the hats are bad, the cars feel clunky and the whole thing in general just seems really gimmicky and stupid. and lets be honest. they picked doomsday. there are so many better maps they could pick! badwater, upward....even dustbowl and 2fort would be better! no one plays doomsday and for a good reason. a few hats i like, like the manngaroo set but apart from that im sorely dissapointed. i feel the hype wasnt worth it

The cosmeticcs are nice. I got a strange haunted ghost of spies checked past out of a cauldron, which I really wanted.

The map? Shitty. From the hours I played, only one person generally goes for the objetive while everybody else plays TDM at the point. Special delivery just sucks in general.

Aesthetically, I love it. The posters about the spycrab and baby man are comical and it has the creepy yet fun atmosphere about it.

I hate the fact that magic came back. It's a skilless, braindead concept. People can just pick up spells and spam them and, if they're smart, pick up a powerfull spell and either get monoculus or the fire thing and spam it at the point to get the cap. Seriously, magic was helltower's thing, don't rehash.

Unusual effects are shitty. There are highballers everywhere.

I like it. But I don't like the map as much. They did a great job remaking it but the map already sucked to begin with. And there is no boss :( but other than that, I love everything else in it. Especially mundees wild ride and beep man.

this year halloween is super fun the minigames are fun and intense the new cosmetics are awesome especially the fact that you can get  a strange haunted one and the best thing for me is the new all class weapon the necro smasher

Archived