Breaking Bad

λngelღмander

I've given this show little thought, I've heard tons about it, but it never occurred to me to try it, but yesterday, I decided I'd just watch the first episode. Holy shit this shows interesting.

Basically, it's about this brilliant chemist who finds out he has lung cancer, so he starts making meth amphetamine to leave some money behind for his family, and all of the drama that comes with that. Cool show, you should watch it.

Yeah I actually watched the first episode not too long ago as well. It really does look like a pretty cool show. Since then I've watched only 1 or 2 more episodes, since I haven't had too much time to sit down and watch it.

Everyone dies. Even that one guy from that one part that did that one thing that one time.

Now you don't have to watch the series. You already know the outcome.

Everyone dies. Even that one guy from that one part that did that one thing that one time.

Now you don't have to watch the series. You already know the outcome.

You seem to be mistaken. This is a topic about Breaking Bad, not Game of Thrones.

Alternatively, you're even later than Angel and were talking about House M.D., and meant to say 'everyone lies'?

ayyyyyy

You seem to be mistaken. This is a topic about Breaking Bad, not Game of Thrones.

Alternatively, you're even later than Angel and were talking about House M.D., and meant to say 'everyone lies'?

ayyyyyy

I stand corrected :3

Archived