This Is The Kind of Traders We Need

Uncle Dong

So this guy accidentally sold me a russian copy of Metro 2033 i was happy to see he havn't deleted me yet

So when he came online this is what went down

d79333bd393d6201c157fe0145f97341.png

2d3f6ba60081e5655f8e865905efeb05.png

He gave me a full refund for what i paid for instead of just blocking me and getting away with my keys

Glad everything worked out, and props to all the honest and good traders out there, y'know? Not enough of those guys out there.

Not sure if it's the same concept, but I have been known to decline offers, because their items are worth more. Just on a small scale though, for example them trying to sell me a 5ref item for 2ref, without knowing the real price. But what that guy did was amazing, and you're very lucky :)

I am a little shocked. No racism intended, but many of my encounters with russian traders doesnt go that smoothly. So yea, props to that guy.

lol metro 2033 is not region locked and it comes with all languages.

you could have re-downloaded the files(via client, if necessary) or change the language there too.

i happily own a "russian" copy and have it in english. 99% of games which are able to activate in your region will have english.

the world really needs those kind of traders,who don't stand up for themselves. for your benefit. 

fact that you can choose it,says for itself it is there

He gave me a full refund for what i paid for instead of just blocking me and getting away with my keys

Wow.  I can't say much more than wow.

lol metro 2033 is not region locked and it comes with all languages.

you could have re-downloaded the files(via client, if necessary) or change the language there too.

i happily own a "russian" copy and have it in english. 99% of games which are able to activate in your region will have english.

the world really needs those kind of traders,who don't stand up for themselves. for your benefit. 

fact that you can choose it,says for itself it is there

Well then tell me why i reinstalled it 4 times and never seen the damn option eh? or the fact that the english sound didnt download to. 

And if your unable to use your brain and read he did say that it was his fault and purchased the wrong version and also I TRIED TURNING ON SUBS THEY WERE ALSO IN RUSSIAN! I TREID EDITING THE CFG AND FORCING IT TO ENGLISH BUT IT DIDNT WORK! Im not a damn action freak i want to know the story not jump in and start listen to jibberish and shooting random people

Perhaps I would have done the same, because you don't lose profit in any sense of the sort.

Maybe I missed something...

Sometimes you have been trying to move something and it hurts to do a refund.

Any way, I do the same if it is my fault. I will do a refund sometimes even if it isnt. Depending on how long since the trade happened.

Grammar in the header makes me cringe.

But yes, good for you. Check next time, huh? :P

Grammar nazis annoy me so much just get over it instead of bitching about it

Grammar nazis annoy me so much just get over it instead of bitching about it

I could have gone on a full bitch about it but I didn't.

And besides, the grammar nazis are the ones in the right.

Excuse the hyperbole, but it's like a murderer saying ''god, I wish the justice system would get off my back and stop bitching about how I killed that guy.''

Excuse the hyperbole, but it's like a murderer saying ''god, I wish the justice system would get off my back and stop bitching about how I killed that guy.''

cool

Thats a bit of a stretch but ok.

Archived