one-click listings?

Legendarytissue

I must be a lazy person

Maybe backpack.tf can allow already listed items to be bumped immediately without needing to confirm the notes. 

Or maybe an automated listing, like you use the "sell" button and it will use bp.tf price(high end, low end depending on user's preference) and notes with just a click of a button

lol just my idea

I must be a lazy person

Maybe backpack.tf can allow already listed items to be bumped immediately without needing to confirm the notes. 

Or maybe an automated listing, like you use the "sell" button and it will use bp.tf price(high end, low end depending on user's preference) and notes with just a click of a button

lol just my idea

It's deliberately like this as an incentive to donate/buy premium

Yeah i would want a thing where u can just bump everything (not auto-bump for donator) but like just bump everything for same note, instead of pressing, refresh listing, then confirm..

gee im lazy

Yeah i would want a thing where u can just bump everything (not auto-bump for donator) but like just bump everything for same note, instead of pressing, refresh listing, then confirm..

gee im lazy

It's deliberately like this as an incentive to donate/buy premium

wow I was saying that you could just click on the bump button after the 30 mins interval and the listing will be up, not auto-bump when you get premium. Oh my gosh do you people know how to read?

Archived