Questions For Collectors

DefNotNuz

Hey, I figured this would be the best place to ask this.

If I decide to start collecting with the intent of selling off at some point for a large amount of money, what can I expect as a payout.

I was thinking of getting all the levels of a specific item, is this even viable? And if it is, are there any items that are better than others?

Thanks for the help!

Depends what you are collecting.

Well, like I said, I'm thinking of just a set of a hundred different levels. Most likely just a unique weapon.

Well, like I said, I'm thinking of just a set of a hundred different levels. Most likely just a unique weapon.

Then go ahead and collect lol, but not many people like collections. However they are great bragging rights <3

Okay, well thanks to those who replied. I think I'll go ahead with the collection anyways, just for the before-mentioned "bragging rights".

Plus I'm between lives right now.

Selling collections takes way too long and is barely profitable in the end. Unless you're collecting for bragging rights or for the sake of collecting, then I don't recommend trying to make profit off of collections.

As others have said, collections almost never sell. Every collection I've ever had I either had to part out (V SNS') or was fairly affordable/cheap (incomplete crate collection)

Archived