Australium Vs Festives

A n d y

Ay lmao  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Australium
    • Festive

Well, Festives.

I like a unique style of weaponry rather than just Gold.

Although I can say the 2011 festives aren't really different from each other

Festives. They have an animation and unique look to them. If I wanted gold skins I wouldnt pay premium for them. 

Gamebanana <3

festives, much more interesting than gold weapons, the ones with flashy lights are the best (as in, not the festive sapper necessarily)

I like some australums and some festives. Not every aussie looks good, especially those that have a neatly full "gold" texture - rocket lawnchair, black box, flame thrower, medi gun, grenade launcher etc. - this looks really tasteless. But some of them have a really beautiful look - sniper rifle, knife, blutsauger and wrench, for example. Way better than festive incarnation.

It really depends on weapon

THIS

Agreed. I generally lean toward the Aussie weapons, but some weapons like the grenade launcher, look better in their festive forms. (Am i the only one who thinks the Australium version of this weapon is ugly?)

Aussie for resale and look.

If I go on a server with festive lights no one will care because it may or may not be strange but if I bring out an aussie they know it's the expensive one.

Festives are just so last year and only good for smissmas.

Depends on the item.

I like the festive grenade launcher more than the Australium one, but the Australium scatter more than the festive one.

I also prefer the festive eyelander, because it looks like a sword made of ice (to me)

Archived