New halloween event, BOSS?!

Nauti

Last years halloween really sucked, Volvo needs to git good and make angry unusual horders a new boss.

I was thinking they might do the bread monster but that sounds way outlandish to me.

ITT: Discuss what sort of event valve could crap out, how it would be played. Get creative, but not too creative, Gabe wouldn't like that.

It's a bit late for that now, don't you think?  Nobody can slap together a new boss in a few days.  Whatever they've come up with has already been in the works for many months.  I can guarantee you that much at least.  So just wait a bit and we'll all see what it is.

Fingers crossed for the bread monster from expiration date.

"Last years halloween really sucked"

you should be thankful you got one

also TFC mercs new boss pls

*Zombie TFC mercs.

Scream Fortress Classic begins!

Scream Fortress Classic!

Starring: Graymann as Halloween boss that spawns in robot zombies as he is wearing a Zombie Robot Tank.

pl0x valve

Helltower, believe it or not, is actually one of my favorite events they have had so far. Instead of having a socially awkward wizard (who really needs to keep his underwear from flying out of his demonic spellbook) casting spells at you, you the player can now cast spells at other people. On Hightower, no less! I will admit, winning the payload DOES NOT guarantee victory in Hell (just some overheal) but it's fun regardless. Even though cp_manor was the first one to ever exist (and therefore it being the weakest) I'll play Helltower over it and harvest, plus the voice lines that come with it make it even more enjoyable. But yeah I'd like to see something big this Halloween, although unlike Ridley fans I'll keep my expectations at a decent level.

Hoping for a Halloween-ised Upward or something. But I have no clue how that'd work, and it's not really all that likely.

I'll just let Valve work their magic, they haven't (in my opinion) made a let-down Halloween yet!

Archived