Unusual prices changing randomly?

fluffyy

Yeah so I was keeping an eye on a hat I had before, my scorching lid, and today the price went from 7.3 to 8.1:

http://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Liquidator's%20Lid/Tradable/Craftable/14

There is no new suggestion and the range changed for all the "Current" ranges when people suggested.

Is it because buds went down? And if so, why didn't my GE Tossle change price?

In the past unusual suggestions were stored as USD values rather than buds. Eg pricing a unusual at 1bud (30$) it will remain 30$ so if buds went up to 60$ it's value would decrease to 0.5buds and vice versa.

This proved not to work and was changed to bud storage however the older suggestions still remain as USD until someone updates it. Mouse over the graph of suggestion history to see the original suggested price

In the past unusual suggestions were stored as USD values rather than buds. Eg pricing a unusual at 1bud (30$) it will remain 30$ so if buds went up to 60$ it's value would decrease to 0.5buds and vice versa.

This proved not to work and was changed to bud storage however the older suggestions still remain as USD until someone updates it. Mouse over the graph of suggestion history to see the original suggested price

thank you

Archived