Thoughts on Trading Youtube videos?

Twishine

Road to Bills/Unusual/Key/BurningTC/Hat

This type of video definitely has it's roots somewhere, inspiring others to make their own and to each in turn their own Roads to carve and publicly display on a site to see those gains they made.

All fifty 30-minute parts of it.

You get the idea, what do you think? They're neat, you don't really care, you get upset (I can understand that voices can hurt the ears fine tuned to a smooth groove.)

I really have no idea how to write a set-up for a post.

You guys >> Those people you see on Youtube.

You get alot of nice idea's off of some peoples profiting ways, its kinda interesting to see how they trade but most of the time I am like "wtf I am a way better trader than this piece of shit" then the idea stretches onto making a infinite amount of trading series which is kinda dumb but its unique to say the less.

No desire to listen to a nerd with a muttering voice and a $10 desktop mic stammer and stutter for 10+ minutes regarding shit i already knew about trading items that don't exist.

I've never watched any of this kind of video, the only trading related YouTube videos I watch are Strife's hat galore videos, just because I like seeing all these cool new things I will never be able to afford.

IMO Those are boring

it is fun to watch sometimes, and you may discover new ways of profiting.

some are really boring, others are fun

I think they are boring.

very boring.

I prefer to do my own profiting then hear about someone elses.

No desire to listen to a nerd with a muttering voice and a $10 desktop mic stammer and stutter for 10+ minutes regarding shit i already knew about trading items that don't exist.

First second into this video, and the presentation is just painfully bland. (I'm not saying go watch it, I believe you can just take my word for it.)

Quiet voice, you actually need to be WATCHING to know what's going on (on fullscreen to read the text, no less  :wacko:)

I've acted for 6 years, and I can conclude that he sounds very much like a zombie in terms of energy, would not come back to see the rest of the show.

(Seriously, if I, for whatever reason were to make a series about making gains, I am just going to restate some variation of that at the start of every episode.

Like, "Hey guys, Twishine here and today we're going to make MASSIVE gains! Gains for days!"

Or something like that. Energy, sheesh, at least SOUND like I care about what I'm presenting... -.-)

he sounds very much like a zombie in terms of energy

exactly this. I don't want to hear what sounds like someone talking into their own buttcheeks for any length of time.

alternatively, I also don't want to listen to someone who is so high energy that it seems like they just finished doing lines of distilled bath salts off a cocaine fairys flaming neon asshole.

exactly this. I don't want to hear what sounds like someone talking into their own buttcheeks for any length of time.

alternatively, I also don't want to listen to someone who is so high energy that it seems like they just finished doing lines of distilled bath salts off a cocaine fairys flaming neon asshole.

ur trying too hard to be funny

^ youtuber

to his credit, i am not seeing any trading videos on his channel

I'm also not exactly seeing any super high quality content either...

Archived