Is this a permanent thing?

Laughing 'Can' 86

Is this a permanent thing, and if so can it not be. Its really annoying for backpack.tf to warn me every time I try to set my own price. The whole point of backpack.tf is to be a general guide for traders about the market prices for items. And its going to get really annoying if backpack.tf starts trying to tell me what price to sell my items at.

post-604-0-19420400-1414010942_thumb.png

Is this a permanent thing, and if so can it not be. Its really annoying for backpack.tf to warn me every time I try to set my own price. The whole point of backpack.tf is to be a general guide for traders about the market prices for items. And its going to get really annoying if backpack.tf starts trying to tell me what price to sell my items at.

It's mainly so you don't accidently list something in the wrong currency (which will bite you if you use automatic).

Hopefully it can be relaxed when the item is painted or has parts though.

It's mainly so you don't accidently list something in the wrong currency (which will bite you if you use automatic).

Quote pyramids FTW

It's for dum dums who dont know pricing and are about to list their 5 key item for 1 scrap

How can You list something on backpack.tf, a pricing site of TF2 world, without knowing it's value?

First people complain that we don't have this feature. Then people complain that we do have this feature. So goes the envious life of a site admin :D

First people complain that we don't have this feature. Then people complain that we do have this feature. So goes the envious life of a site admin :D

n8QIUcb.png

• Administrators

It would be nice if it was only on the automated trade offer thing but to put it on overall, eh...

Perhaps a feature like this could be added? Those who wants warning, can use that but those who doesn't, doesn't have to. 

n8QIUcb.png

It would be nice if it was only on the automated trade offer thing but to put it on overall, eh...

Perhaps a feature like this could be added? Those who wants warning, can use that but those who doesn't, doesn't have to. 

I guess as a user you have no idea how many classified reports we get of people selling for the wrong currency, or using the "I used the wrong currency" as an excuse to cut in line.. This isn't only for automatic, but kills 2 birds with 1 stone.

• Administrators

I guess as a user you have no idea how many classified reports we get of people selling for the wrong currency, or using the "I used the wrong currency" as an excuse to cut in line.. This isn't only for automatic, but kills 2 birds with 1 stone.

Hmm... I don't necessarily dig through classified to know the amount of misuse of currency and such. I tend to go more into the trust feedback system reports, the one that is not touched often by users (reporting wise). I already have a huge list created, and slowly reporting them to mods few by few :P

Thank you for clearing it up. That makes sense now  :ph34r:

I don't see how many people use wrong currency to cut in the line. It's not like they will get the correct amount if the use metal instead of keys.

Just gonna get flooded with metal offers/adds. the decimal adjustment was good tho. But I don't see the cut in line excuse as a valid reason ^^

Archived