Mouses

Syndaz

I'm deciding to switch from my G700s to either a G502 or a Corsair Vengeance m65. Both are similars in ways but the G502 has more DPI (12000 which is just more than even the hardcore gamer needs) and the M65 has the standard 8200. G502 has more buttons which I find extremely handy as when I play TF2 the scroll wheel is never used. M65 only has the DPI sniping button. Both are roughly the same price and I would like some input.

I'm deciding to switch from my G700s to either a G502 or a Corsair Vengeance m65. Both are similars in ways but the G502 has more DPI (12000 which is just more than even the hardcore gamer needs) and the M65 has the standard 8200. G502 has more buttons which I find extremely handy as when I play TF2 the scroll wheel is never used. M65 only has the DPI sniping button and the 2 standard extra buttons. Both are roughly the same price and I would like some input.

*Mice. Anyways, it's all on personal preference. If you currently have a 3-button mouse, a switch over to multiple buttons may take some time but you can get fit in easily (and vice versa). 

G502, not a question. The ergonomics are better, and it has a better sensor. The sensor also happens to be an optical sensor unlike the laser sensor in the m65. 

laser has acceleration, meaning that the cursor will be at a different place on the screen depending on how quickly you move the mouse over the same distance. 

P.s. DPI really doesn't make much of a difference.....I don't know of a single person who plays at 12k DPI. The vast majority of gamers are well below 4000 DPI (and even thats on the very high side). 

m65

if you have disposable income, deathadder

has great ergonomics, but the plastic doesn't feel nice and it isn't built tough

I thought about the Deathadder but I just don't like the shape of it. It's more for claw grippers and I usually do a palm rest.

I thought about the Deathadder but I just don't like the shape of it. It's more for claw grippers and I usually do a palm rest.

no the deathadder is THE mouse for palm...

65 is for claw/palm hybrid

no the deathadder is THE mouse for palm...

65 is for claw/palm hybrid

Huh weird. I tried using the Deathadder and I can't use it for crap.

G502, not a question. The ergonomics are better, and it has a better sensor. The sensor also happens to be an optical sensor unlike the laser sensor in the m65. 

laser has acceleration, meaning that the cursor will be at a different place on the screen depending on how quickly you move the mouse over the same distance. 

P.s. DPI really doesn't make much of a difference.....I don't know of a single person who plays at 12k DPI. The vast majority of gamers are well below 4000 DPI (and even thats on the very high side). 

agreed, yea i play at 400 dpi, most competitive players play at low dpi and sens with large mousepads. optical plez

Huh weird. I tried using the Deathadder and I can't use it for crap.

I have a deathadder but i dont love it, first week the rubber grips came off and its gigantic for my hand (my hand is very small though, girl)

If you've got the money, I'd go for the MLG Sensei, it's expensive as hell but it's my favourite mouse ever. It just fits perfectly into my hand and the mouse feels really premium.

It's 100 euros though, soooo that might not be for everybody.

I have an M65 (bought it on this forum's recommendation, actually), and it's plenty for my needs. I don't really need a lot of extra buttons though (I think I've only ever used the M4 and M5 in two games total), and my DPI settings never go above 3000.

If the extra buttons are something you will actually use, however, then the G502 might be a better buy for you.

My hands are pretty big, and I am willing to spend around 80$ for a nice mouse that all five of my fingers can hold. Currently only three fingers can use my mouse, while the other two hang off and make my hand numb. I was reccomended the deathadder, but if it's a low quality build I don't want it. I want a large, dependable mouse. It also has to be mlg pro gamer status ty. :^]

My hands are pretty big, and I am willing to spend around 80$ for a nice mouse that all five of my fingers can hold. Currently only three fingers can use my mouse, while the other two hang off and make my hand numb. I was reccomended the deathadder, but if it's a low quality build I don't want it. I want a large, dependable mouse. It also has to be mlg pro gamer status ty. :^]

Big mouse? Currently I'm using a Logitech G700s. It's pretty big and heavy if you like that.

Archived