Who's right and who's wrong

Mr.Mem

This happened: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/21452-big-kill/

Who is right and who is wrong here? Should he have accepted my offer or should I just let it go?

TL;DR: The guy accepted 11.5 keys pure for a really clean Big Kill while I offered around 13-14 in mixed. He declined mine because apparently mine was items, while "Pure, items, and unusuals are all welcome." was at the top. He apparently did not want strange parts, but they were popular parts. So I don't know.

EDIT: I realize I'm being a bit of a baby about the situation. I just saw a really clean Big Kill and I've wanted one since I started TF2, but I haven't been able to. Also, I currently did not have any pure. I was trying to give this man/boy/person? as much as I could without selling things I wanted to keep. I also realize that I did insult him quite a bit, but it was because of the sheer agony of having a conversation with someone who can't double check their sentence, and is quite rude. I will also recognize the fact that strange parts may be "harder to sell", but 1), he thought you could take strange parts off of weapons, making it even harder to talk to him, and 2) these aren't baby parts. They're parts that almost always go with these weapons. I was also only offering 2 weapons with parts. The majority of the price was from the PDA. I've been seeing that you guys say,"He can take whatever he wants, it's his trade", but why? Why would he take less than the normal price of a Big Kill? Why would he be so rude and ignorant to someone who wants to make a deal and purchase that item?

Though I would like to have a big kill someday, I would have taken up your offer. Maybe 1 key pure instead of the 5.66; but I think it's a good deal.

He can decline your offer no matter how good you think it is lol. "he no taek my ofer so he iz fakin idiot" is all I'm seeing from you. Get over it and stop making mountains out of molehills.

he can decide whatever he wants, if you arent paying his pure buyout he has the right to reject your offer

you're at fault here, you made poor justifications for the values of your items then insulted him when he didnt accept your meh offer

He can decline your offer no matter how good you think it is lol. "he no taek my ofer so he iz fakin idiot" is all I'm seeing from you. Get over it and stop making mountains out of molehills.

I completely agree, but he accepted an offer lower than the normal Big Kill price.

I completely agree, but he accepted an offer lower than the normal Big Kill price.

The guy probably preferred pure (like most of the tf2 community.) I personally wouldn't want to resell those items either. Like bubslplosion says "pure iz king"

Your first comment on that thread was "Final offer..." then a couple comments later you said you could have added?

sorry who's the autistic one

it sounds like you just said you could have added to make him feel bad because you were angry he didn't take your offer

Strange Parts barely add shit in the market of today, you can find almost any Strange on the SCM with Crit Kills/Robots Destroyed going for normal price easily.

No reason to insult someone just because he didn't accept your terrible offer (yes, it was pretty damn bad), I'm afraid.

Your first comment on that thread was "Final offer..." then a couple comments later you said you could have added?

sorry who's the autistic one

360'd

This happened: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/21452-big-kill/

Who is right and who is wrong here? Should he have accepted my offer or should I just let it go?

TL;DR: The guy accepted 11.5 keys pure for a really clean Big Kill while I offered around 13-14 in mixed. He declined mine because apparently mine was items, while "Pure, items, and unusuals are all welcome." was at the top. He apparently did not want strange parts, but they were popular parts. So I don't know.

A bunch of hard to sell items VS. Pure. 

I would have taken Pure as well, items with parts/paints just aren't easy to sell :/

But less than even the normal price? And with 2 man history?

1), he thought you could take strange parts off of weapons, making it even harder to talk to him

When did I once say that/think that? 

You said that you can't take parts off weapons and I agreed with you.

It is at my discretion what items I want or don't want.

Please be more mature about these kinds of situations. Your actions are not justified in anyway. 

When did I once say that/think that? 

You said that you can't take parts off weapons and I agreed with you.

It is at my discretion what items I want or don't want.

Please me more mature about these kinds of situations. Your actions are not justified in anyway.

Why are you choosing to use English now and not on Steam?

Pure > Items, as stated

If you counted the parts to add value and compose the 13-14 keys, I would have taken the pure

However if the items were easy to sell and the parts came at no extra charge, I would have taken the mixed offer

Archived