Price manipulation group found, prehaps mod would preemptively block these people

Spencer

Why not have a spy?

To see exactly what they are planning to do?

So when we ban them all, the spy can say

7d45187b2d2a8f0620d0c96acd168025f505354c

Votes mean virtually nothing, only time when they do mean something is when the mods are completely stumped and can't make a decision so they make a decision based on votes. Which is quite rare.

I'd talk to the admin but he's offline, I'm just going to let them know they're not going to do anything.

Oh previously they've banned people preemptively for being in blatant key price voting groups.

I reckon the only reason this übershot block wants to try and manipulate the price is because he's got nothing of worth, seriously, the best item he's got its a kritzkrieg killstreak kit

"Founded: August 24, 2013"

By now, I'm willing to bet that most of the group members forgot they're a part of said group in the first place.

Lol, this is just like the savetehkeys group from like 2 years ago.

History repeats itself if mistakes aren't learned.

The site had a system of sorts that blocked anyone part of the group from doing anything.

Now, now we may want to listen to this guy, after all he has 5$ of backpack value. That is a lot. To 6 year old you

His first post is a zinger.

I like you already B)

• Administrators

I put a block on the group itself, so they should all be effectively, but not visually, banned within the hour.

Please do not give them a minute of your time as it does not make this community look good.

Archived