Banned for.. queue cutting?

nefarioustoast

So I listed a bunch of regular weapons on backpack.tf. Today I was banned for 24 hours for: 1 scrap is 0.11 ref, not 0.05 ref. Listing for 0.05 ref and asking for 1 scrap is queue cutting and will result in a ban

As someone who just started using this site, how inclined am I to list a weapon for 0.11 instead of 0.05 if I am seeing more than half of all weapons listed by other people are listed as 0.05 AND 

Suggested Values backpack.tf: 0.05 ref (you might wanna change these then)

I know, 1 scrap = 0.11, 9 scrap = 0.99, that's 1 refined. but still.. get suspended for not knowing better.

Also, it takes me really long to hover sell, enter price, copy message, create listing, repeat, repeat. Is there a better way to list many items?

all my listings were removed too.. thank you mod. And what is queue cutting? I didn't even intend to do that.

I dont understand. You listed an item for a price, but was selling for a different price. Don't you think that is wrong?

You listed your weapons for 0.05 but your notes said 1 scrap so someone reported your listings. The ban is only temporary so not a big deal really.

So I listed a bunch of regular weapons on backpack.tf. Today I was banned for 24 hours for: 1 scrap is 0.11 ref, not 0.05 ref. Listing for 0.05 ref and asking for 1 scrap is queue cutting and will result in a ban

As someone who just started using this site, how inclined am I to list a weapon for 0.11 instead of 0.05 if I am seeing more than half of all weapons listed by other people are listed as 0.05 AND Suggested Values backpack.tf: 0.05 ref (you might wanna change these then)

I know, 1 scrap = 0.11, 9 scrap = 0.99, that's 1 refined. but still.. get suspended for not knowing better.

Bp.tf organises the trades by price, you listing it as 0.05 (a weapon) but asking for 0.11 (1 scrap) is clearly trying to "cut the queue".

You list the price you're selling at, not so your trade will be seen first at the top of the queue to get more exposure. If you see a lot of people selling cheaper than you then maybe you should rethink your price.

As someone who just started using this site, how inclined am I to list a weapon for 0.11 instead of 0.05 if I am seeing more than half of all weapons listed by other people are listed as 0.05 AND 

Suggested Values backpack.tf: 0.05 ref (you might wanna change these then)

Also, it takes me really long to hover sell, enter price, copy message, create listing, repeat, repeat. Is there a better way to list many items?

all my listings were removed too.. thank you mod. And what is queue cutting? I didn't even intend to do that.

Just list them at 1 scrap, I had approx 100 random weapons that I put up for a scrap each and they still all sold within a week even though most of them were useless like mantreads and shortstops.

I am seeing more than half of all weapons listed by other people are listed as 0.05

Mods don't have time to go through thousands of classifieds listings. We close listings that are reported to us. Your listing was reported. If you see other people cutting the queue, you should report them instead of following them.

Archived