I'm a mass spycrab host and I do them for free.

UnEpic_

Yes, I did them for free. Why? I want to be known as a generous person on tf2 and become this unique roaming person who gives away free stuff.

I got inspired to do this when blizzardstorm gave away 3 unusuals, i was lucky enough to get a robo steaming stove pipe ( it looks like a gibus). after winning more mass spycrabs (i've won two aussies, a few craft items, quite a few keys). somthing clicked and I wanted to give away stuff. Maybe its because i'm semi bored of tf2, or maybe I learned the physical objects dont make me happy, I dont know, but i decided to do giveaways on servers.

Am I cheap? Well, not really. I try to do more then 2 refined at least, other times I'm really generous and give away games, keys and other expensive items. Yes I do ask for donations, but in the end, I ship it back out to others.

Overall, I want to give stuff away, I love doing remixing the rules of the mass spycrab ex. first to 3 wins, partners, etc. Seeing the thrills of people winning something for the first time, The mass chaos of people running to where its being held, Overall, I will keep doing the mass spycrab thrill. Try it out, its a great way to get new free to plays and old people together. ---end

So tell me, what do you to the community of tf2? have you done any free giveaways? Maybe won something from others? Go ahead, say it.

There is always tf2r if you want to give away stuff there. Its a great thing you are doing.

been there made some raffles while winning some too

Well a friend gave me 10 buds in hats...

I've also given out a bunch of craft hats and metal to random strangers.

That hardly evens out though :/

Don't have much to give really but I'm given 2-3 Gmods to friends to play with, other than that... A few refs here and there to help the newcomers :D

I admire what you're doing though, we (kinda but not really) have the same attitude

So tell me, what do you to the community of tf2? have you done any free giveaways? Maybe won something from others? Go ahead, say it.

I keep to myself and try not to be a dick while trading.  If I see sharks/scammers, I call them out.  That's basically it.  I have done a few free contest things in-game in tf2, but that's very VERY rare for me.  I don't make a habit of it.  Like Alpha said, I work for what I have, so I don't part with it easily.  I've given out a ton of spare bundle keys, but I've probably received more than I've given.

Ive had to work for my money...so kinda hard to give it away.

In my own self, I'm still in high school, so yea...there are two ways of me getting stuff to do mass spycrabs, 1. I ask the people to donate in order for me to do more, and 2. I win aaallloottt of mass spy crabs myself. That's my thing. Also... I go dumpster diving on the steam market (Always find the good paint and killstreak sheen)!

i tried to give my friend who is currently trade banned some killstreak items and kits (cause he cant trade) via gift, then learnt he cant receive gifts :<

Archived