What's your Favorite Creepypasta?

SilverSpeed

Just suddenly felt curious as to what other people liked for creepy internet stories, it is October afterall. Not Halloween but close enough, right?

Personally my favorite is a toss up between the Penpal series or "On a Hill".

What are all your favorite creepypastas?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ୧༼ Í¡â—‰Ù„Íœ ͡◉༽୨ (ง ͠° Ù„Íœ °)ง ヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ä¹( â—” ౪◔)ã„─=≡Σ((( ã¤â—•Ù„͜◕)㤠(ง •̀_•Ì)ง┌(° ͜ʖ͡°)┘(ง Í  ͠° Ù„Íœ °)งᕙ༼◕ل͜◕༽ᕗ

Sorry, I dropped my Ultra Variety Packâ„¢ of Dongers.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ୧༼ Í¡â—‰Ù„Íœ ͡◉༽୨ (ง ͠° Ù„Íœ °)ง ヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ä¹( â—” ౪◔)ã„─=≡Σ((( ã¤â—•Ù„͜◕)㤠(ง •̀_•Ì)ง┌(° ͜ʖ͡°)┘(ง Í  ͠° Ù„Íœ °)งᕙ༼◕ل͜◕༽ᕗ

Sorry, I dropped my Ultra Variety Packâ„¢ of Dongers.

Creepypasta, not copypasta, m80

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html

Definitely this one. It starts out lax, but it gets really foreboding, and has a great end. 10/10, would lose sleep again.

i was in my socials class reading penpal for like 2 hours lol

anyways i personally like ben drowned, long story though but those are generally the better ones

EDIT: chewi i'd like yours better if i didnt get a fucking pop up ad every 2 seconds

i was in my socials class reading penpal for like 2 hours lol

anyways i personally like ben drowned, long story though but those are generally the better ones

EDIT: chewi i'd like yours better if i didnt get a fucking pop up ad every 2 seconds

>2014

>not using adblock

Are you even trying

Oh yes, I quite liked that one and such an experiment I would love to see happen in real life.

Maybe it did happen in real life

It did happen in real life...

Seems unlikely and I personally would need some solid evidence before I accept a claim that it was a true event.

Seems unlikely and I personally would need some solid evidence before I accept a claim that it was a true event.

I believe it's true, but maybe not every detail that was depicted.

Its common knowledge that Russians carry out inhumane experiments on prisoners of war. Especially when it comes to developing a stronger soldier or a better weapon. So an experiment regarding sleep is possible. And by captivating a few prisoners without them being able to have fresh air, they would soon become hysteric. Humans need more than just food water and shelter. We also require freedom and company. However these conditions are not met here and would result in hysteria.

I find creepypastas quite stupid, to be honest.

*Nyeh* *rurg* My FAAAAAAAAAAAVOURITE spooky spaghetti *ngeh* would HAVE to be Geoffrey the murderer *blurp*

Its common knowledge that Russians carry out inhumane experiments on prisoners of war. Especially when it comes to developing a stronger soldier or a better weapon. So an experiment regarding sleep is possible. And by captivating a few prisoners without them being able to have fresh air, they would soon become hysteric. Humans need more than just food water and shelter. We also require freedom and company. However these conditions are not met here and would result in hysteria.

This is the dumbest shit I've heard and boi did I hear some crazy stuff in my life.

As of creepypastas, I'll stay classic and say something like barelybreathing.exe, mereana mordegard glesgorv, adn the other one.

One day I was playing Minecraft and killing mobs when a skeleton popped out and killed my cat and then hyper-realistic chocolate milk poured out of the cat and I wanted to drink it but my character was on a diet so I went to go kill it but then he shot a hyper-realistic arrow at me and I died and it said my score was 666 and I have scared so I go to my room and then a Pikachu plush was on my bed and it hyper-realistically electrocuted me and I bled hyper-realistic blood.

true story

Shit, wrong pasta again.

Uh every military conducts inhuman acts against pow......

I'll be sure to read it at night

I Can Tell You This, The Pictures Are Gruesome Enough. But It's Worth Watching If Your Eating Popcorn While Reading.

Archived