Favourite current TV show?

Estabanyo

Yes, yes, this has probably been made a hundred times, but I wanna know what TV shows all of you are watching and enjoying currently.

I just finished Breaking Bad for the millionth second time. I started watching Prison Break, but, same as Orange Is the new Black, I can't really get into it.

I love Brooklyn Nine-Nine, but it isn't on Netflix, and is only on E4 like once a week.

So, what do you all enjoy? 

TL:DR - FAVOURITE TV SHOW?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing I ever watch on TV is the news

Not even Netflix?

Same with me, however, I only ever watch actual TV for the news or Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I watch Dr. Who every once in a while

Has given me excuses to buy custard, 10/10 would do again

Ah, Last nights episode was pretty good. 

Only watched the first 10~ minutes of it, got the rest recorded

Ah, Last nights episode was pretty good. 

Only watched the first 10~ minutes of it, got the rest recorded

I haven't watched that episode yet, was planning on doing it tonight but I ran out of time. Have it recorded though.

Is that the one that started out with a guy on an island then, after like 5 years, he lights a fire and gets saved?

No, it isn't... It's the well adapted DC comic, on the third successful season.

My point is that he doesn't just light a fire and get rescued

That's kinda what it seems like

Doesn't he just use his MEGARSUPARAWSUM bow skills to hit a few piles or wood and leaves with a flaming arrow?

That's kinda what it seems like

Doesn't he just use his MEGARSUPARAWSUM bow skills to hit a few piles or wood and leaves with a flaming arrow?

Not at all. His first rescue doesn't even come untl the second season. Watch a show before you critique it

Not at all. His first rescue doesn't even come untl the second season. Watch a show before you critique it

I watched that episode when he gets off the island, and that is what I remember. 

Definitely Arrow. The writing is just excellent. Ignore metalshiflet, yes, he does light a fire in the first episode and get rescued from the island. Thats where the story begins

Definitely Arrow. The writing is just excellent. Ignore metalshiflet, yes, he does light a fire in the first episode and get rescued from the island. Thats where the story begins

That's foreshadowing, he was making it sound like that was the entire show.

Archived