Free SFM posters

Tyranid

Class: Soldier and Pyro
Team: RED
Hats: 
Soldier: Bubbling Armored Authority, Chops and pipe, and shoulder guard
Pyro: Bubbling Birdcage, Last breath, and Turnout gear
Unusual Effects (if any): Bubbling on Birdcage and Authority
Pose: Both classes showing off their hats, you decide here. I'm positive you will come up with something cool.
Additional Information: Soldier has the Beggar's Bazooka, and Pyro has the Neon Annihilator. Make them look menacing, if possible (Kind of hard to do with the birdcage but whatever). And make it sharp and 1366x768, this will be part of my laptop background.

​Copypastaed from my request thread, will donate 1 refined when finished, thanks!

Class: the Scout.

Team: BLU.

Loadout:

-Blizzardy Storm Front Runner, the Fast Learner and the Breaknegs.

Pose: it's up to you as well.

Please make a poster of this loadout. And please let him hold the Medi Gun.

Thanks in advance!

Loadout:

Hats: 

Pose: Both classes showing off their hats, you decide here. I'm positive you will come up with something cool.

Additional Information: Soldier has the Beggar's Bazooka, and Pyro has the Neon Annihilator. Make them look menacing, if possible (Kind of hard to do with the birdcage but whatever). And make it sharp and 1366x768, this will be part of my laptop background.

​Copypastaed from my request thread, will donate 1 refined when finished, thanks!

Ill do all of these right away

Hats: 

I really hope this was what you were looking for

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails?id=322133288

if you feel this is good enough for the ref my steam should be in a link under my profile picture

Loadout:

All done : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=322146611

note: the pants had a black stripe instead of a white one and I couldn't paint it white (idk why) so i used team spirit hope its still up to scratch

• 2 weeks later...

Class: Spy

Team: Red

Map: koth_kong ,somewhere where you can see the capping area

Loadout: Green Confetti Hong Kong Cone, Purple Confetti Noh Mercy, Blood Banker painted Color No. 216, on the right hand make him hold the Big Kill, on the left hand make him hold the Ap-Sap

I shall tip you in .66 Ref or 1 ref if I have enough

Class : Soldier

Team : Red

Map : meh , You choose

Loadout : Miami Nights Lord Cockswain's Pith Helmet , Massed Flies Spook Specs , Rocket Launcher and Battalion's Backup.

Thanks man

could you please tell me what cosmetics they are as i havent seen them before

I believe that is the Spine-Twisting Skull painted lime, Hard-Headed Hardware painted lime and the Maniac's Manacles

Class: Spy

Team: Red

Map: koth_kong ,somewhere where you can see the capping area

Loadout: Green Confetti Hong Kong Cone, Purple Confetti Noh Mercy, Blood Banker painted Color No. 216, on the right hand make him hold the Big Kill, on the left hand make him hold the Ap-Sap

I shall tip you in .66 Ref or 1 ref if I have enough

I know this isnt rally what you were looking for but hey it would look pretty cool as a desktop

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=329302428

im bored and need to get better at sfm

Here's some useful stuff I've learned by doing what your doing

1. SSAO, renders faster, adjustable to different environments, what not to like? (Search for 'using SSAO for fun and profit' by jimer lins)

2. Three point lighting, something I don't rly see in your posters (either that or it's too bright)

Guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123102676&searchtext=Three+point+lighting

3. Jimer Lins (youtube) you will most probably need this guy. Whether for animation or just making posters, he's got 73 tip of the days videos and will still probably keep going. I suggest u watch it when you can. Tho u won't use all of his tips, they're only useful occasionally.

4. Keep doing dis, and u'll get gud m8

Here's some useful stuff I've learned by doing what your doing

1. SSAO, renders faster, adjustable to different environments, what not to like? (Search for 'using SSAO for fun and profit' by jimer lins)

2. Three point lighting, something I don't rly see in your posters (either that or it's too bright)

Guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123102676&searchtext=Three+point+lighting

3. Jimer Lins (youtube) you will most probably need this guy. Whether for animation or just making posters, he's got 73 tip of the days videos and will still probably keep going. I suggest u watch it when you can. Tho u won't use all of his tips, they're only useful occasionally.

4. Keep doing dis, and u'll get gud m8

THANK YOU

ive already found jimer lins and hes a god send

and three point rendering seems intriguing

so again thank you ALLLOOOOTTTT

Class : Soldier

Team : Red

Map : meh , You choose

Loadout : Miami Nights Lord Cockswain's Pith Helmet , Massed Flies Spook Specs , Rocket Launcher and Battalion's Backup.

Thanks man

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails?id=330977228

there aren't really many flies in the picture but i cant do much about that

Thanks for your patience i've been really busy atm.

Archived